Am I doing somthing wrong

• Thread starter Patrickf92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patrickf92

Patrickf92

Hi guys I’m currrntly doing 22 baby’s under 600w hps using auto pot system been in 6 full weeks on 12/12 today there’s lots of voids and they ain’t fattened out much I’ve recently changed my fertilisers and was using ionic but ain’t a very good range so I started using shogun for this one ain’t had one that looks this bad previously but it’s my first time doing ph 6.5 as I’ve read up was it to high??? As a friend told me go with ph as 5 cause by the time it goes through system it rises .... will they keep growing/fatten out last 2 weeks as I’m doing 9th week flush pretty gutted with outcome as ain’t had one looking this bad previously
Am i doing somthing wrong

Akabudz

Akabudz

What medium are you using? I would never go in at ph 5.0
How far is your light from canopy?
Download the light meter app for android/ios and test at canopy level.
22 plants for 1 600 seems a lot,
How. Big is your grow area?

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Can you take a picture in natural lighting as well? It looks as there's PM on a few leaves.

Patrickf92

Patrickf92

What medium are you using? I would never go in at ph 5.0
How far is your light from canopy?
Download the light meter app for android/ios and test at canopy level.
22 plants for 1 600 seems a lot,
How. Big is your grow area?
Got 5x 600w hps and lights are 20-25” above plants

Akabudz

Akabudz

Powdery mildew will affect both foliage and flowers and can devastate cannabis gardens quickly if not treated, but sometimes you can’t see it. Most powdery mildews have a 4-7 day post inoculation window where it remains invisible to the naked eye. Be forewarned that spores replicate and spread quickly! This is just one more reason why spending time in your garden and carefully observing your plants remains a vital factor in your success.

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Powdery mildew will affect both foliage and flowers and can devastate cannabis gardens quickly if not treated, but sometimes you can’t see it. Most powdery mildews have a 4-7 day post inoculation window where it remains invisible to the naked eye. Be forewarned that spores replicate and spread quickly! This is just one more reason why spending time in your garden and carefully observing your plants remains a vital factor in your success.
My wife never understands why I spend so much time looking over plants but dont realize checking for balls and such on over 20 plants takes time. Lots of it.

Patrickf92

Patrickf92

It could affect the health of the person smoking it...." if " that's what it is.
Would
It could affect the health of the person smoking it...." if " that's what it is.
would this me
just been reading up caused by insufficient light maybe need lights a bit higher to cover bigger space

JonBongJovi

JonBongJovi

Like I said.....IF that's what it truly is, hard to really see in that picture.

Top Bottom