Am I doing this right ? Trying to teach an old dog .....

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thought I would have a try at main lining ? Is that what's it called , I think I F*#$$&"* up the Film bit really well .🙄😏 .

Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 2
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 3
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 4
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 5
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 6
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 7
Am i doing this right  trying to teach an old dog 8
Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Buller , Buller, Buller ..... Anybody ...BUMP ...

Ina

Ina

main means they are on the same line,so you could exclude lower or higher ones.So here the lower 2 branches are another MAIN,you can choose between higher or lower 2 mains and start from there.But i never done that till the end and i kinda felt i dont need to.it doesnt have to be so MAIN:DI mean the exact number of branches and such doesnt matter so much..........But just for fun.:)
Anyway they will grow cool:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
main means they are on the same line,so you could exclude lower or higher ones.So here the lower 2 branches are another MAIN,you can choose between higher or lower 2 mains and start from there.But i never done that till the end and i kinda felt i dont need to.it doesnt have to be so MAIN:DI mean the exact number of branches and such doesnt matter so much..........But just for fun.:)
Anyway they will grow cool:)
Ok Ina I think I got you I did have a look at some of your plants in your profile some beautiful growing I will add , I saw a little seedling that had been roped and had two leaders coming off the main stem is that what you are meaning regards Od .

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

It usually starts with two branches on the same line(you choose lower or higher growth),you leave just two and then..top them once and on and on.....:)Something like that.which i think is unnecessary,you could leave all of them grow with similar successes as long as they are on the same high under the lights.but its cool to try to make it by the rules of mainlining,may be im wrong about that because i never ended it:)

Top Bottom