Am I fuckin cazy or what?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Am I fuckin crazy or what?

I am I the only one who talks/sings to thier ladies(plants):scared0016:....I hope not, I talk to my garden all the time. I think they know when you really luv em:kiss Or are just pushin out a cash crop:character0110:, your thoughts farmers..:smiley_joint:

K

kill-9

It's a mental thing. I have severe hearing loss(was born like that) and I think plants are the same too heh. They don't hear you. Maybe when you talk to them you express love and they FEEL the love that your body chemistry produces.

Everybody's a lil crazy....

K

Kilo

i prefer running my fingers thru there hair ...oops leaves lol

R

RansacktheElder

Oh yes, we hold long one sided conversations. You definately put a lot of "love" into a little garden. I never understood it when it was my mom and tomatoes. I've got a better grip on it now.

C

CrippledCrow

Actually plants pick up octane vibrations in music , and voice patterns etc and if encourages growth so no your not crazy. If you google it you`ll come up with lots of info. My plants have a their own radio hahaha

D

Donk Frog

I was thinking of trying that sonic bloom kit mentioned in the cannabilbe, suppost to incease yield by300% or more, any farmers using sonic bloom?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
This was on an episode of the show "Myth Busters" from the states. You're crazy, jk df I think most people feel talking to the plants helps. It's at least good stress vent for most of us.

darksideX

darksideX

fore sure! talk to my ladyz all the time,.."grow more bushy, grow faster,..c'mon why sou long yet,:420:..,go for thicker budz baby",..& maybe sometimez .."ur gonna be a sexy bitch now",lol..and what i like to do also is keepin' em up with sOme goodvibez :musicmusic:music,.. yeah,very sensitive:anim_30:,but sometimes they mentionly ask me for more..:rock
greEtz..:party0022:

D

Donk Frog

I saw that episode too, half the tests they do are severly flawed. I am interested in the proven reasech of the veitnam vet who created sonic bloom and has proven to enhance and increase growth of plants/fruits, with different over twenty years of results. I have check ouy this product but again I don't know of any growers using it on weed.

H

hazyfontazy

teach em to rap and it increaes yield by 400%,:cool0041:

seriously, it provides extra co2 so can only be a benefit

N

Nuglover

I talk to my girls all the time.Hell, sometimes I just sit in there and hang out with em', going over each leaf and bud...drives my wife crazy.I've played music for them before.I don't know if they liked it but it can't hurt. Plus it gives me something to listen to in there other than my fan and ballast. I actually saw a report years ago on the telly where these researchers hooked a houseplant up to a EEG machine to test electrical impulses and had a woman sit next to the plant. She was hooked up to an EEG machine too.Then they pulled out tis big ass needle and poked the womans finger till it bled. Weird thing was the EEG showed the plant experienced the same level of stress that the woman did at the same time she did.As if it were sensing her stress and pain. Gives you alitle more to think about. Stress and pissy attitudes are contageous ...even to plants I guess.

P

punkadc

...Weird thing was the EEG showed the plant experienced the same level of stress that the woman did at the same time she did.As if it were sensing her stress and pain. Gives you alitle more to think about. Stress and pissy attitudes are contageous ...even to plants I guess...

interesting.........

Top Bottom