Am I getting close to harvest time ?

• Thread starter WeedGameGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeedGameGod

Am I getting close to harvest time ? Pistils are turning brown at tips and curling in towards the bud but only have my plant. Bottom half pistils still white and buds still small.

Any suggestions.?

IMG 20190526 082248034 HDR
IMG 20190526 082253328
IMG 20190525 115342036
IMG 20190526 082124007 HDR
IMG 20190526 082052265 HDR
IMG 20190526 082052265 HDR
T

TEng8708

What week is it in? What strain is it and what is the recommended flower time? Leaves should start turning yellow and that many white hairs suggests your buds are still growing. Id use bud food for 1-2 more weeks and if a lot of the white hairs have darkened by then maybe start flushing then 2 weeks later it will be done or very close to done unless your doing an 11-12 week sativa strain.

W

WeedGameGod

What week is it in? What strain is it and what is the recommended flower time? Leaves should start turning yellow and that many white hairs suggests your buds are still growing. Id use bud food for 1-2 more weeks and if a lot of the white hairs have darkened by then maybe start flushing then 2 weeks later it will be done or very close to done unless your doing an 11-12 week sativa strain.
It's on week 7 not sure the strain or the recommended grow time frame but I know it is a sativa the leaves count 7 and are all skinny. Was planning on giving it nutrients this next week coming up then flush her for 2 weeks with pure water and then harvest her. Leaves are starting to turn yellow and die so she must be getting close??

H

hawkman

It's on week 7 not sure the strain or the recommended grow time frame but I know it is a sativa the leaves count 7 and are all skinny. Was planning on giving it nutrients this next week coming up then flush her for 2 weeks with pure water and then harvest her. Leaves are starting to turn yellow and die so she must be getting close??
Leaf yellowing means that the plant have use all nutrients of that leaf - which is normal Patience !! on an average hybrids take 8-10 weeks

W

WeedGameGod

This is what my top buds are looking like

IMG 20190526 085718805 HDR
IMG 20190526 085729094 HDR
W

WeedGameGod

Leaf yellowing means that the plant have use all nutrients of that leaf - which is normal Patience !! on an average hybrids take 8-10 weeks
Would it be a smart thing then to continue nutrients for this week and then start flushing for 2 weeks then pull her or should I crop off the top half that's almost done and let the bottom half continue to grow ?

W

WeedGameGod

My upper part of the plant the hairs aren't white and tips are turning brown and starting to curl inwards .... What do u suggest ?

W

WeedGameGod

Your plant is several weeks from done, let it grow
There's a small Branch at the very bottom that isn't growning at all it has nugs but nowhere near the same size as the other bottom branch .... Would it harm the plant if I cut the whole branch off that way the plant can focus on the other nugs ?

mancorn

mancorn

Your brown pistils look a little weird, like they may have gotten some rot (pic 3), but hard to tell from your photos. It's completely normal that they're turning brown (and that some buds will mature before others).

Here's a Chocolate Hasberry plant at harvest, where almost all the pistils are brown.

E

eirI

Your brown pistils look a little weird, like they may have gotten some rot (pic 3), but hard to tell from your photos. It's completely normal that they're turning brown (and that some buds will mature before others).

Here's a Chocolate Hasberry plant at harvest, where almost all the pistils are brown.
View attachment 872390
Great pic position of each cluster

W

WeedGameGod

View attachment 872390
Yea not sure light isn't close enough to burn and rot I highly doubt it cause there's no signs of it on the plant or anything and I stay on top of all the maintenance and health for her she's a very healthy plant just when I started the lights weren't how I needed them to be due to not enough room. But now she has light hitting all around also put foil so the light can reflect all around the sides of the plant.

Top Bottom