Am I Getting Light Burn?

• Thread starter devlin016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Get some Forbid 4f, avid, and some Florimite. Spray in rotation 3 days apart until you have used all of them once.....no more bugs. Done

Also I see a calcium deficiency

Lastly they look hungry

D

devlin016

I started using calmag defiency should go away soon. But seioursly bugs my my last grow i didnt see 1 bug and i didnt do anything to prevent them. Im on my 2nd grow ever.

M

mulehunter

I started using calmag defiency should go away soon. But seioursly bugs my my last grow i didnt see 1 bug and i didnt do anything to prevent them. Im on my 2nd grow ever.
What are your ppms ,and how far is your light from the plants,

D

devlin016

I have no idea how to do ppm sorry but im still amateur looking for help. I switched to 12/12 on the 2nd because people at hydro shop told me my plants looked fine and i was loosing sleep over this for nothing now im starting to regret switching. im still on metal halide because i dont want my plants to stretch i was gonna switch to high pressure sodium in like a week or so soon as plants realize its time to flower. there about 4 feet away from light. same hight as my last grow and I didnt have this problem. only difference is my last grow in the shelter it didnt have reflective walls I added them this cycle. I used a panda like material from home depot.

D

devlin016

I also dont see a damm thing on my plants but dead foliage even under microscope.

D

devlin016

it cant be a light issue cause the leafs at bottom of plant seem to be suffering this problem too right?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Some jug water filters like the zero filter come with a free ppm/tds pen
I think its just old mite damage, keep an eye out and treat your surrounding grow area if you havnt already.

D

devlin016

yes I been treating plants and grow area like crazy and another reason I dont think i have bug is i made clones and the clones are doing fine. what is ppm can someone explain it?

B

Burned Haze

What magnifier percentage is it? (It takes 60x-100xmin) with light to see broad mites and certain pest .prevention is the key

D

devlin016

Well im about to cry i put so much effort and money into these things and now they look like there about to die.
20161206 081626
20161206 081620
20161206 081614
20161206 081530
20161206 081519

mango420

mango420

Looks like they need water, That coco looks very dry. How often are you watering? Also some of those leaves look to be damaged from over spraying. How many times a week were you treating them? You shouldn't be foliar spraying more than 2x a week at the most. I would stop foliar applications entirely for right now. U said it wasn't 68 in where your plant is growing, so what are the temps where the plant is?

Last edited:
D

devlin016

I feed them a gallon each everyday i was treating them with green cleaner every day so that might of caused damage. its not 68 in shelter i dont know what it is but i know its not crazy high like in the 80s its in the 70s and i do have oscillating fan going in shelter it gets good air flow. Im gonna cut the dead leafs off flush for a few days and start back with nuts at a small dosage. I made clones before i switched to flower and the clones are doing good.

D

devlin016

I really appreciate all the help you guys have given me it means the world to me I sank alot of things into this.

D

devlin016

I also moved my light back up a few inches just to be safe.. im so desperate to get these back on track. my light is about 3 feet away from top of plants. i was told light isnt my issue by everyone i talked to in person.

D

devlin016

Well things got worse before they got better but they seemed to have recovered im back on track now leafs look nice and healthy ripped off all the damaged foilage a long time ago. calmag even took effect no more deficiency.

katelyn

katelyn

Those last pictures u posted there almost looms like aphid damage but if there healthy again nice work.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well things got worse before they got better but they seemed to have recovered im back on track now leafs look nice and healthy ripped off all the damaged foilage a long time ago. calmag even took effect no more deficiency.
lets see how they are doing??

Top Bottom