Am I Missing Anything?

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Funny..I knew absolutely nothing until I chatted with TBONE..the guy is super..
Saved me a ton..
Since you like to play around..I just added this DIY Far red flower Initiator (idea from Growmau5)..parts from Rapidled and was about $100..added 3 violet UV diodes just for kicks since all are solderless and easy to move around..we shall see..(I
Right

LOL. Yeah, the guy's a wizard.

Thanks for the table. First grow, but I'm looking for all the info I can get.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks for the dimmer info. That's a concern of mine. I've got plenty of headspace though, so I'll be able to adjust distance as necessary. Dimmers are next on the to do list though. Do you run all QBs now for flower and veg?
Mostly..(LOL)
I have a Nextlight Mini and a Unitfarms UfO80(high end imported burple w/Crees) in my flower tent as well..No plans to replace either of them as yet..
I also run a QB288 (3000k) (flowering in a bath tub straddled by 2x QB132s (2700k), and 4 other QB132's in 3500 for vegging seedlings (at about 60% power)..That's why I wanted dimmers to avoid raising and lowering in my veg closet..(4 of the 132's are hanging as singles so I can move them up/ \down as needed for seedlings and clones.)

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

LOL. Yeah, the guy's a wizard.

Thanks for the table. First grow, but I'm looking for all the info I can get.
Drop me a PM and I will give you a link(s) you will like..(not supposed to post links here).
Some are Paid books ..the other tells you how to calculate electric costs..(Yor
Advanced Energy Cost Calculator..free).
Will be on for another 15 minute or so..then off to the munchies..:)

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

Mostly..(LOL)
I have a Nextlight Mini and a Unitfarms UfO80(high end imported burple w/Crees) in my flower tent as well..No plans to replace either of them as yet..
I also run a QB288 (3000k) (flowering in a bath tub straddled by 2x QB132s (2700k), and 4 other QB132's in 3500 for vegging seedlings (at about 60% power)..That's why I wanted dimmers to avoid raising and lowering in my veg closet..(4 of the 132's are hanging as singles so I can move them up/ \down as needed for seedlings and clones.)
Jesus. You've got one hell of a setup it from the way it sounds. If this grow works out, I'll end up building a flowing tent more in the red. I've got a modular hydro set up on my head, and I've got a localized CO2 method in paper(I do some pretty technical related stuff for a living...dinosaur bones into mobility).

Top Bottom