• Start date
  • Tagged users None
R.G

R.G

Am i overwatering why it gets curly

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
can you get a better picture? maybe some normal light? and the whole plant ?

if i had to guess with what i see... raise your light just about 2 inches. if you cant, then dim it by about 6%.

i need to see the rest of her though. from the little i see, they are only curling down at the edges on the top. but i cant see, and that might be wrong.

oh... and everyone coming by to help will want lots more info. things like what medium? what nutes? what water, how and how much? ph in and out (they love that info, ph is huge for most here to help), size pot, age or flower time, and anything else you can think of

R.G

R.G

can you get a better picture? maybe some normal light? and the whole plant ?

if i had to guess with what i see... raise your light just about 2 inches. if you cant, then dim it by about 6%.

i need to see the rest of her though. from the little i see, they are only curling down at the edges on the top. but i cant see, and that might be wrong.

oh... and everyone coming by to help will want lots more info. things like what medium? what nutes? what water, how and how much? ph in and out (they love that info, ph is huge for most here to help), size pot, age or flower time, and anything else you can think of
It's a kush mint on cubes sitting on slabs, ph is 5.7 and ec is 3. They are on 2nd week and started curly leaves without any other stress sign.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

pH is too low. Bring it up to 6.3-6.5
What kind of lights? All the questions IvStealth asked.

Anthem

Anthem

It's a kush mint on cubes sitting on slabs, ph is 5.7 and ec is 3. They are on 2nd week and started curly leaves without any other stress sign.
What are you growing the plants in? hydro coco? and you have an EC of 3?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, Posiedon is your man for sure with Hydro. (Aqua Man)

Top Bottom