Am i ready to flip these to flower?

• Thread starter Darkskywa1k3r
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darkskywa1k3r

Darkskywa1k3r

First time grower here.
White Widow 10 weeks old, well 10 weeks since they sprouted.
I tried some LST on one of them.
Do they look ready to flip?
Also they are planted in Happy Frog Soil, I've been using Fox Farm Trio, but only once a week, should I be flushing them with Sledgehammer? Been reading alot of different opinions on the Bushdoctor Sledgehammer Flush, some people saying it made there plants go to shit.

Am i ready to flip these to flower
Am i ready to flip these to flower 2
Am i ready to flip these to flower 3
Am i ready to flip these to flower 4
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

First off NEVER flush a plant . Only use plain water like you would watering . Flushing starves the roots of oxygen really stresses the plant can kill it if the soil does not get rid of the water .
Second that flush stuff is GARBAGE . You fell for it. HAHA jokes on you next time you know .scammed
Keep using your veg nutrients until you start seeing small buds form then switch to bloom. When you switch nutrients just switch them no need to run plain water first ,
You need to get a lumen meter to get your light adjusted to the best amount of light .
This size plant will more then double in flower . Do not grow any taller its pointless in your situation .
Some growers switch to bloom boosters day one of 12/12 Better to continue veg nutrients reason plants need veg nutrients until the fist two week of flower to keep it green health .
If you push only high potassium you may or may not start seeing a lot of discoloration starting ,
End of flower plants will be very discolored .
I could careless whatever the bottle says about when to add bloom boosters i know better then them.
If you knew me personally you would agree .

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Throw that sledge hammer in the garbage homie. Baaaad stuff.
Return it for a full refund . I m shocked fox farms is selling this garbage . They sell good nutrients .
With all the states going legal here i guess there selling a lot less losing cash . In my state all the real growers stopped selling . Let the commercial dispo sell an entire ounce of medium quality for 50 bucks an ounce. The old growers are just doing there own and family avoiding dispo unsafe weed . Dispo buy 50 point bags of shit. Mix it in .
Point is sell flush it will make extra income.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ok, I will toss it.
Got set on eBay, FoxFarm Trio and flush.
Not a bad idea. Ff does make good nutes. But if you follow their actual feeding chart, it’s a recipe for disaster. Imagine a company that wants you to use so many nutes you buy more?

Yeah, it sucks. But always start off using half of what the label calls for. Then tick up if your ladies want it. It’s waaay easier to feed a hungry plant, as opposed to fixing a sick plant. All of ff nutes are very potent. It’s a good practice. 1/2 dose. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
First time grower here.
Also they are planted in Happy Frog Soil, I've been using Fox Farm Trio, but only once a week, should I be flushing them with Sledgehammer? Been reading alot of different opinions on the Bushdoctor Sledgehammer Flush, some people saying it made there plants go to shit.
Nice looking plants btw. Keep up the good work! Nice color on em!

Darkskywa1k3r

Darkskywa1k3r

First off NEVER flush a plant . Only use plain water like you would watering . Flushing starves the roots of oxygen really stresses the plant can kill it if the soil does not get rid of the water .
Second that flush stuff is GARBAGE . You fell for it. HAHA jokes on you next time you know .scammed
Keep using your veg nutrients until you start seeing small buds form then switch to bloom. When you switch nutrients just switch them no need to run plain water first ,
You need to get a lumen meter to get your light adjusted to the best amount of light .
This size plant will more then double in flower . Do not grow any taller its pointless in your situation .
Some growers switch to bloom boosters day one of 12/12 Better to continue veg nutrients reason plants need veg nutrients until the fist two week of flower to keep it green health .
If you push only high potassium you may or may not start seeing a lot of discoloration starting ,
End of flower plants will be very discolored .
I could careless whatever the bottle says about when to add bloom boosters i know better then them.
If you knew me personally you would

Not a bad idea. Ff does make good nutes. But if you follow their actual feeding chart, it’s a recipe for disaster. Imagine a company that wants you to use so many nutes you buy more?

Yeah, it sucks. But always start off using half of what the label calls for. Then tick up if your ladies want it. It’s waaay easier to feed a hungry plant, as opposed to fixing a sick plant. All of ff nutes are very potent. It’s a good practice. 1/2 dose. 👊🏻🤡
I started out doing 1/2 strength

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I like you came to the conclusion to use half strength . Half what flower ? I respect your opinion. Why not at least split veg and flower nutirnes half and half ?
In flower you should be tapering down you N heavy nutes to around 1/4 baseline of what the label calls for, In conjunction with your bloom nutrients at half dose. Start low with flowering nutes at first hand tick up to full strength by end of week 4 flower. Better this way bc you can keep an eye on how they like the nutes.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

In flower you should be tapering down you N heavy nutes to around 1/4 baseline of what the label calls for, In conjunction with your bloom nutrients at half dose. Start low with flowering nutes at first hand tick up to full strength by end of week 4 flower. Better this way bc you can keep an eye on how they like the nutes.
I need to make a grow journal . Feeding one veg though the entire grow even flower. . The other like i say above The third bloom boosters all the way though . I already know the end results . Most of the time depending on the nutrient line up the yield will be very close to the same. Most people dont know that . One will be green then the other same quality .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I need to make a grow journal . Feeding one veg though the entire grow even flower. . The other like i say above The third bloom boosters all the way though . I already know the end results . Most of the time depending on the nutrient line up the yield will be very close to the same. Most people dont know that . One will be green then the other same quality .
Hey man, school is never out in cannabis cultivation. I’m here for all of its 👊🏻🤡

Sunasun

Sunasun

First time grower here.
The lack of branching usually signifies a long term underwatering event. Have you ever watered all of your medium or just the top few inches. BTW, that moisture meter is trash. Learn to water properly by weight. Your arms' ability to estimate weight is vastly more accurate than that crappy waste of Chinese plastic infuckuity.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
BTW, that moisture meter is trash. Learn to water properly by weight. Your arms' ability to estimate weight is vastly more accurate than that crappy waste of Chinese plastic infuckuity.
I disagree about soil moisture probes. They're quite useful. I've been using them almost daily for years and have never had a problem. Something they can do that lifting the pot can't is find dry spots in the soil. They're also helpful for people who have difficulty lifting, especially in a cramped space. I haven't lifted a pot to guess its weight for a long time, as if I could tell the difference between a few pints of water anyway. I'm not saying not to use the lift-and-guess method. It's what I would do if I didn't have a soil moisture probe.

Also, the probes shouldn't be left in the soil. They should be wiped clean after every use.

BB22

BB22

I use the top four of the FF nutes

None of that flush stuff ✌️

I’m a finding a Sweet spot at 3/4 strength

Strain dependent ✌️

IMG 3613

Darkskywa1k3r

Darkskywa1k3r

Nice looking plants btw. Keep up the good work! Nice color on em!
Thanks
The lack of branching usually signifies a long term underwatering event. Have you ever watered all of your medium or just the top few inches. BTW, that moisture meter is trash. Learn to water properly by weight. Your arms' ability to estimate weight is vastly more accurate than that crappy waste of Chinese plastic infuckuity.
I don't even look at moisture meter anymore, I water them every other day, I found if I wait 3 days they start looking sad.
I use just under a gallon between 3 pots.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
The flush stuff is actually a yucca extract, and that's it. Makes your water wetter. It's not just for flushing. Great if your topsoil/soil ever goes hydrophobic.

Sunasun

Sunasun

Thanks

I don't even look at moisture meter anymore, I water them every other day, I found if I wait 3 days they start looking sad.
I use just under a gallon between 3 pots.
What size pots? Those look like at least 3 gallon pots. I fear the bottom of your pots are crumbly dust if you're dividing 1 gallon of water between 9 gallons of medium. By watering on your schedule, you're stunting her root development. Water fully, then allow dry back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom