Am i really seeing white hairs week 2 veg auto

• Thread starter Ssherm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ssherm

Ssherm

idk if its actually starting to flower coz its so young but those white hairs… i havent fed it any nutes yet just water, ive over waterd it twice, wasnt bad tho recoverd after 1 day idk if that could have done something

Am i really seeing white hairs week 2 veg auto
Am i really seeing white hairs week 2 veg auto 2
Am i really seeing white hairs week 2 veg auto 3
Ssherm

Ssherm

I think you are looking at new leaf growth tips. The white hairs will show up later at the nodes.
Okk thank god im gonna inspect it closer see if i see any green coming from them, really dont want them to flower too early when theyr small asf

freezeland2

freezeland2

Will they still grow to a respectable size if its preflowering right now?
I think it’s hit and miss. I had an indoor grow of autos recently. One was a monster that yielded a lot. Then there was the smallest which gave about an ounce and a half. But that small one was fire. All of them started flowering around week 3 as I remember. The big one gave me enough to make enough cannabutter to make 150 cookies. I also made 15 grams of bubble hash from it and still have flower from it to smoke. Didn’t weigh it though but it was a good bit. Point being you never know till you grow it out. If your worried pop some beans for in case you decide it’s not worth it. If anything you’ll gain experience.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

I've popped countless autos its totally in the realm of possible for them to start showing sex at 2 weeks. I personally like it that means that the strain has really fast genetics. It might end up being a tad bit smaller but it's hard to say because all of that is entirely strain specific. Autos will very often still grow in size while they are simultaneously flowering. Think about it this way, they flower and veg at the same time. Some auto strains do it faster than others so it's hard to say exactly how yours will turn out. I wouldn't be concerned either way.

Ssherm

Ssherm

Yeah it started out super impressive it was really big at like day 5 so i had big hopes but still got alot of flower time left just need to be on point

Ssherm

Ssherm

I think it’s hit and miss. I had an indoor grow of autos recently. One was a monster that yielded a lot. Then there was the smallest which gave about an ounce and a half. But that small one was fire. All of them started flowering around week 3 as I remember. The big one gave me enough to make enough cannabutter to make 150 cookies. I also made 15 grams of bubble hash from it and still have flower from it to smoke. Didn’t weigh it though but it was a good bit. Point being you never know till you grow it out. If your worried pop some beans for in case you decide it’s not worth it. If anything you’ll gain experience.
and btw i lost a seed in a cup so ive got like 2 seedlings in 1 cup right next to each other should i dash it or will they be fine

Ssherm

Ssherm

I've popped countless autos its totally in the realm of possible for them to start showing sex at 2 weeks. I personally like it that means that the strain has really fast genetics. It might end up being a tad bit smaller but it's hard to say because all of that is entirely strain specific. Autos will very often still grow in size while they are simultaneously flowering. Think about it this way, they flower and veg at the same time. Some auto strains do it faster than others so it's hard to say exactly how yours will turn out. I wouldn't be concerned either way.
Gonna feed her soon should i feed flower or veg nutes?

TSD

TSD

alot of wood chips and dead roots in the soil ; that may or maynot invite a host of problems.
I think that may be un-shredded coco fibers, not roots... but yeah I'd probably pluck those big chunks off the top personally.

Ssherm

Ssherm

I think that may be un-shredded coco fibers, not roots... but yeah I'd probably pluck those big chunks off the top personally.
im guessing I should start off with bloom nutes and no veg? Its the first time feeding her, so feels like i skipped veg if i just start bloom, or a mix between both?

Ssherm

Ssherm

alot of wood chips and dead roots in the soil ; that may or maynot invite a host of problems.
The soil aint really made for weed its made for like roses and shit but got a good fluffy medium now for next run

Latest posts

Top Bottom