Am I seeing things?

• Thread starter Bitters420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bitters420

Bitters420

I am starting week 3 of bloom on this Blue Cheese. I was scoping my other plants (different strains) and noticed a lot of closely packed and swelled up calyx. I pulled a couple of them off and opened in other side of house (just being careful) and noticed what looked like 1 or 2 very small seeds starting in each one.
I don't want to ruin my 4 other plants in there. All the calyx look very swollen and stacked very close to each other for only week 3 and also not up to par for flower production like last time I ran it.

I have not had to deal with this before and would like guidance please.
Did this hermie?

Am i seeing things
Am i seeing things 2
Am i seeing things 3
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

I’d definitely check for light leaks and any LEDs on electronics that should be heavily taped over. Our eyes may not be bothered, but it doesn’t take much to confuse a plant. I noticed a yellow spot on one of your pics. Could be a space through or a nanner, check diligently. Good luck.

E3B6B7C9 4836 4C69 A694 46A1DDCE6075
Bitters420

Bitters420

I’d definitely check for light leaks and any LEDs on electronics that should be heavily taped over. Our eyes may not be bothered, but it doesn’t take much to confuse a plant. I noticed a yellow spot on one of your pics. Could be a space through or a nanner, check diligently. Good luck.

That is a small spacing between leaves. I checked everything in complete darkness. Stayed in room for 1.5 hours so my eyes could adjust and I looked at every inch in room for light leaks and found none. Only happening on this one plant. I am probably going to just pull it out and trash it. Acts like it is in week1-2, not week 3, plus has that calyx spacing and swelling so soon, that seems off to me.

Top Bottom