Am I still overwatering?

• Thread starter Waxwingz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waxwingz

Waxwingz

Hey guys,

coming along on my first indoor grow. All seems to be going well but my girls are still a little droopy. I know I had over watered them not to long ago, and also transplanted them,but still curious if I’m doing something wrong here. Any watering advice or any suggestions on plant health would be appreciated. Thanks all

Am i still overwatering
Am i still overwatering 2
Am i still overwatering 3
Am i still overwatering 4
Am i still overwatering 5
growsince79

growsince79

I'm not a led fan. I have used them and know the plant grown under them use less water than those grown under HPS. Just make sure they dry out between waterings.

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

i had similar problem still cant decide if i am over or underwatering lol

Right, I had waited until the top soil was dry and then she went droopy right after. I think I’m shocking the roots, guess I need to water slower and less often. The soil deeper must be retaining enough water for longer than I thought.

growsince79

growsince79

Right, I had waited until the top soil was dry and then she went droopy right after. I think I’m shocking the roots, guess I need to water slower and less often. The soil deeper must be retaining enough water for longer than I thought.
Don't let it dry to the point of wilting. I use a soda bottle with 10 little holes in the lid to water evenly. Plants that size in one gallon pots get watered to runoff every 3 days under MH and HPS. Different soils may need watered more or less often than mine.

quirk

quirk

Because I water by weight, adding when pot is within 1 pound of pot dry weight (11 lbs.) and keeping 1 lb. under saturation weight (19 lbs.) I use a 16 oz. squeeze bottle. I know it seems anal, but it works for me.

IMG 20200411 145930688
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Have a mars hydro on the way
Have you received Mars Hydro lights now?😉 Welcome to enter Mars Hydro 420giveaway here, check 👇

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

You need a wetting agent otherwise you'll have a wet column down the center and dry on the outsides. Big problem with new growers, then you look at the brofessional soil mixes they use, no yucca.

Top Bottom