am i the only farmer in pennsylvania

• Thread starter Budsbuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

sWp 6-4 born , raised hell ..... moved a little bit away not far thou.... but never grew up .... and don't think i intend to......

J

John s

Any of you farmers have any people of South Carolina that can hook it up with so frutti pebbles ?

eastcoastseeds

eastcoastseeds

whats good i grew up near trenton nj on the p.a side and moved to cali cus rentin row homes in philly to grow in just got too dangerous. miss the food on the east coast tho.

C

Cloudnine

I just moved outside Philly, can anyone help a brother out until I get something of my own going?

P

papasquat

I'm also from PA...we have a rally in my city tomorrow between 1-3 in Wilkes barre at Kirby park. Not sure if anyone is close to that area that will be attending.

Lots of support since sb1182 passed the other day

urban1026835

urban1026835

I am pretty disappointed in the bill to say the least. The new shorter list of ailments is very restrictive, and they managed to screw over anyone who cannot afford to buy their own cannabis and would like to grow their own. If we can't afford to buy it from the PA monopoly they are setting up what makes them think we would be able to pay thousands of dollars every year for the right to grow a plant in my own home?

Step in the right direction, just a very very small one.

P

papasquat

Yeah but any step forward is a plus. I'm getting myself ready for when PA follows along with the rest of the country. Have a mother I kept around without putting any cuts through flower so now I'll just take a few clones and make some fem seeds for a stockpile

soserthc1

soserthc1

Bump ....fellow eagle fans ....any one got any info on SB1182 any chance anyone have a line to @derek Rosenzweig at norml
5000 upfront to grow but no self cultivation ?
15ooo for the dispensary :) I'm in

ZONER

ZONER

Bump ....fellow eagle fans ....any one got any info on SB1182 any chance anyone have a line to @derek Rosenzweig at norml
5000 upfront to grow but no self cultivation ?
15ooo for the dispensary :) I'm in
Sorry soserthc1 but the updated bill states $50,000.00 and $5,000.00 yearly renewal and the yearly renewal can increase based on the Commonwealths decision.

Last edited:
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I am pretty disappointed in the bill to say the least. The new shorter list of ailments is very restrictive, and they managed to screw over anyone who cannot afford to buy their own cannabis and would like to grow their own. If we can't afford to buy it from the PA monopoly they are setting up what makes them think we would be able to pay thousands of dollars every year for the right to grow a plant in my own home?

Step in the right direction, just a very very small one.
Not to be this guy or anything.. But if we could just get the opportunity to go medical in my state I'd be happy as raccoon in a trash can.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry soserthc1 but the updated bill states $50,000.00 and $5,000.00 yearly renewal and the yearly renewal can increase based on the Commonwealths decision.
What's the 50k cover is it just the right to be a grower ( like a bribe )
Huh I read the version from July of this year , and that was updated is there another after that ? Either way when your the first in the ground floor it's best not to become short sighted about cash as there will be plenty to go around :)

ZONER

ZONER

What's the 50k cover is it just the right to be a grower ( like a bribe )
Huh I read the version from July of this year , and that was updated is there another after that ? Either way when your the first in the ground floor it's best not to become short sighted about cash as there will be plenty to go around :)
Yup September 23, 2014 guess they figured $15,000.00 was too reachable so they bumped it up a wee bit. Hell I was excited to about the 15 G'S . Here's the updated version
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS...B&billNbr=1182&pn=2324&mobile_choice=suppress

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks @ZONER are you in the area ,

I'm actually not a Philly resident but own property there and was born , raised and work there , kinda wondering if I should should switch my residence in case or stay were I'm at ( left in 96 )

Kinda tough trying to wait for the medical marijuana reforms to open up in the east states. I wanna be ready, one of the first in line .
Got a doc ready to work now , she is currently writing medical patients ( if that is what ya wanna call it here )

Let's keep this thread rolling

Edit , yea the 15 would of been doable but honestly if your giving the right to be one of the first disp on the north east coast it's a gold mine but that just seems like a pipe dream currently

ZONER

ZONER

Hey @soserthc1
Just moved to the Commonwealth several years ago, I sit on a nice little piece of property and lo and behold its zoned for agriculture and have a new pole barn that approximately 3000 sq ft. Could take a loan out against it in the future or apply for a farmers loan through the state.
I definetly will be watching these bills as they move along ....

Latest posts

Top Bottom