Am i waisting nutriants or not

• Thread starter 1Islandguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

A while back i switched nutez to GH FLORA series the gurl at the garden center was Hot and im a sucker so home i went with 3 gallons of stuff plus a buntch of other stuff she convinced me i needed long story short i been feeding this stuff at about 75% of recomended every time i water and my plants are doing great question is should i be feeding every time i water

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

A while back i switched nutez to GH FLORA series the gurl at the garden center was Hot and im a sucker so home i went with 3 gallons of stuff plus a buntch of other stuff she convinced me i needed long story short i been feeding this stuff at about 75% of recomended every time i water and my plants are doing great question is should i be feeding every time i water
Plants are in crap soil 15 gallon pots 4 differnt strains 2 green crack 2 blue dream 2 white russian 1 Purple kush

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Depends.. Are you growing in soil or coco? It's not a bad line if that's what you're asking.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Plants are in crap soil 15 gallon pots 4 differnt strains 2 green crack 2 blue dream 2 white russian 1 Purple kush

Yeah depending on the soil you may be alright. Just keep close watch on the plant's reaction to your food. Post some pics and we'll help ya spot any potential problems.

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

Greencrack
DSC 0730
DSC 0730

DSC 0729

Latest posts

Top Bottom