AM20 5,400w Tent Pimpin'

• Thread starter NugNation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

PIC UPDATE!!
First, some pictures of my veg stuff. The big ones are TGA Subcool strains Qleaner, Pandora's Box, and Agent Orange. Think i said that in my first post but whatever. The clones I have are Chemdog and Chemjones. Some look great, some look good, some look meh but they'll pull through. Been about ten days since I transplanted them all into 5 gallon white pots or 7 gallon root pots.

Forgot to mention I added a ballin out froggy humidifier. Kinda tacky but I like it and I think they appreciate it. It's getting dry as fuck out here.

MG 4713
 MG 4718
 MG 4719
 MG 4727
 MG 4729
 MG 4731
N

NugNation

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. Been trying to upload this shit for the last hour. Finally got it to go through.

Here are the flowering girls. The Sage, ISS, Sour D, Black Domina, and Blueberry are all at about day 32, give or take a day. Chemjones are day 20.

#1: S.A.G.E.: dank herb, crazy yielder, but a real funky smell. very potent.
#2. ISS: Also a great yielder, fantastic smell, great taste, very uplifting high.
#3. Sour Diesel: First run with her
#4. Blueberry: Great smell and yield, not the dankest herb but still some quality smoke. Awesome for oil.
#5. Black Domina: Also my first run
#6. ChemJones: Real stoked about these girls, my first run from seed i got 6/10 female
#7. ChemJones: The most sativa leaning pheno of the bunch

The rest are just some full room shots, enjoy!!

MG 4690
 MG 4691
 MG 4694
 MG 4695
 MG 4697
 MG 4706
 MG 4710
 MG 4693
 MG 4699
 MG 4700
 MG 4701
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Yes yes, that's the stuff! DSLR cru gonna take over with the frosty photo business.

N

NugNation

damn, this thread is getting no love from the farm. where my peoples at!?

on a sad note, woke up today to a call from my property manager. "there's a ladder on your balcony." someone stole my fucking bike, which I had bought myself as a present for a successful first crop back in june. 2k down the drain.... :mad0233: Had to have the cops over here which is never fun but they didn't suspect shit cause i'm sneaky like that :lock: fuck whoever stole that shit though I hope a karma train comes through town sometime soon, wouldn't mind seeing a guy all tangled up from a car wreck on my bike

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's fukd up man! He's gonna get run over by that karma train. Haha! I'm here 4 ya bro. Those girls r lookin' good. I'm running tga gear in my room also. Got vortex,querkle,agent orange and chernobyl. Check out my tga grow in the diaries section. I'll be watching this grow show 4sho! I been wanting that pandora's box. Post up some pics of her!

N

NugNation

That's fukd up man! He's gonna get run over by that karma train. Haha! I'm here 4 ya bro. Those girls r lookin' good. I'm running tga gear in my room also. Got vortex,querkle,agent orange and chernobyl. Check out my tga grow in the diaries section. I'll be watching this grow show 4sho! I been wanting that pandora's box. Post up some pics of her!

Hell yea bro! How are you liking that agent orange? Any tips or suggestions you have for treating her right? I got all these from a buddy that hasn't finished a cycle with them so I'm not too sure about their feeding habits and exact flowering times.

I'll definitely take some pics of the pandora's box next time I bust out the camera, them two are some perty bitches!

A

A6 Grower

WOW! Nice lookin buds and i cant believe someone stole your bike off your balcony! When i was living in an Apt i always had that fear like if someone wanted they could break in or something if we didnt lock the slider door. lol no i dont feel so dumb for being paranoid i guess people will do anything, And ya i hope karma fucks them in the ass, 2 TIMES!!! lol Keep ya head up and those tents PoPpIn!!

M

mcpuffin

Looking good NN! Used to have a house full of tents myself, love 'em. Sucks you were victim of thieves; they'll get theirs. Never heard of the ISS (have I been living under a rock?), any information on this? Also, see you're using the Canna Terra nutes, how are you liking them? I was using them, just wasn't as stoked as their coco line.

P.S. haven't seen the dancing condoms (avatatr) for 10 years....hehe:spacecraft:

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Hey sorry was busy, Girls look awsome. A baffle Box is just a square frame you mount all the way around your window. You lay a flat piece of whatever across half the box in the middle height wise. You mount it there and it should look like a box with half a bottom but as I said the bottom of the box is in the middle of the side walls. You then mount on the top opening of the box another piece of flat whatever that overlaps the first plank. The idea is to make the air zig zag through the box and let no light or signs of fans out either. Very low key. Helps on sound as well. Oh also wanted to say Fuck Thieves. Get yourself a pistol(Higher than a 9 mm) and a big fucking dog. Feed that dog raw meat with gunpowder mixed in so he's crazy and bloodthirsty!!!LOL

N

NugNation

Looking good NN! Used to have a house full of tents myself, love 'em. Sucks you were victim of thieves; they'll get theirs. Never heard of the ISS (have I been living under a rock?), any information on this? Also, see you're using the Canna Terra nutes, how are you liking them? I was using them, just wasn't as stoked as their coco line.

P.S. haven't seen the dancing condoms (avatatr) for 10 years....hehe:spacecraft:

Haha you're the first person to mention something about the dancing condoms. I had a bunch last year, they are fucking INCREDIBLE. Only a few leftover in the personal stash. I also had a few with a profile pic of Tim Leary in all different psychedelic colors, absolutely BONKERS.:icon_dizzy::damnhippie: damn I wish I could find those again.

ISS (Island Sweet Skunk) is a strain that I first ran into out here in colorado. None of my friends from cali have ever heard of it but it's one of the more popular strains out here, people go nuts for it. Great uplifting high, amazing fruity/flowery smell and flavor. The potency can also be off the charts, I've seen a Full Spectrum Labs report of an ISS that had 23%+ thc. Takes a while to flower but it's well worth the wait. I got 9 ounces off the only ISS I had last run and that was just in a 5 gallon pot.

As for Canna Terra, I only use the veg nute. I wanted a basic one part nutrient and so far so good. I noticed that I really can't get over half strength before I start burning leaf tips, especially now that I switched back to FF Soils. Also love the built in measuring cup.

Hey sorry was busy, Girls look awsome. A baffle Box is just a square frame you mount all the way around your window. You lay a flat piece of whatever across half the box in the middle height wise. You mount it there and it should look like a box with half a bottom but as I said the bottom of the box is in the middle of the side walls. You then mount on the top opening of the box another piece of flat whatever that overlaps the first plank. The idea is to make the air zig zag through the box and let no light or signs of fans out either. Very low key. Helps on sound as well. Oh also wanted to say Fuck Thieves. Get yourself a pistol(Higher than a 9 mm) and a big fucking dog. Feed that dog raw meat with gunpowder mixed in so he's crazy and bloodthirsty!!!LOL

Got a diagram or a picture? It kinda makes sense to me but i'm having trouble visualizing. I have a huge box fan that sits in front of the fan that cools my lights, unless you were really staring at my window and had great eye-sight you wouldn't notice shit. It's a bit loud but realistically most people have no idea what the fuck is making the noise, only growers and maybe police know what inline fans sound like. I had RollinEndough over and he didn't notice it until i pointed it out, he said he thought it was just an a/c or some other random white noise from another unit.

Nice bro, looks great!

Thanks dude! Are you up in the mountains as well? We should burn one sometime.

M

mcpuffin

ISS (Island Sweet Skunk) is a strain that I first ran into out here in colorado. None of my friends from cali have ever heard of it but it's one of the more popular strains out here, people go nuts for it. Great uplifting high, amazing fruity/flowery smell and flavor. The potency can also be off the charts, I've seen a Full Spectrum Labs report of an ISS that had 23%+ thc. Takes a while to flower but it's well worth the wait. I got 9 ounces off the only ISS I had last run and that was just in a 5 gallon pot.

Thanks for the info on ISS. As a matter of fact, when I was out at Red Rocks this year, some kid had some & I remember(Red Rocks & dancing condoms, you get the idea) being impressed.:bong2:

N

NugNation

Thanks for the info on ISS. As a matter of fact, when I was out at Red Rocks this year, some kid had some & I remember(Red Rocks & dancing condoms, you get the idea) being impressed.:bong2:

They are something special for sure. Red rocks and the DC's. Can't wait til it opens back up next year! :party0023: :boogie:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

geting down i see.... im rely intrested in those chemjones mang i hope youre whole harvest turns out great i loveeeeeee tents

N

NugNation

PICTURES!!!

Sorry it's been so long. Had the parents in town for the holidays, got busy for nye, lagged ass, and now i'm starting up escuela once again after a 8 month hiatus.

Everythings kickin along just fine. Moved all my TGA's to a buddies and they just went into flower today under 4k. Most of the girls are starting their 9th week and the chemjones are in their 7th week.

A few of my chemjones have hermed. #1, 4, and 6 all have had nanners. #4 had 5 or 6 of them so i culled it, the others only had a single one so i plucked it and have just been keepin close watch. My beloved #3 went full blown hermie at about 6 weeks. I've plucked a few full male flowers from the top of the buds and have been keeping close eye on her. I'm BUMMED, this was my favorite of the bunch, smells unbelievable and has the biggest buds no doubt. I'm still gonna give #3 another shot cause I'm hoping it may have been something I did. I've heard sometimes the mother plant will herm and the clones from her will not.....worth a shot.

All pics are hella high quality so zoom in! They got all screwy when i uploaded them so i have no idea what order they're in.

MG 4745
 MG 4748
 MG 4749
 MG 4752
 MG 4753
 MG 4754
 MG 4755
 MG 4756
 MG 4757
 MG 4761
 MG 4762
 MG 4763
 MG 4765
 MG 4767
 MG 4768
 MG 4771
 MG 4776
 MG 4777
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BLERRRGH! Pure sickness. Looks like some aren't far off.

N

NugNation

I'll be chopping the blueberry's once they start fading, then the rest will follow in the next couple weeks. :harvest: Depending on how thursday works out i might need to chop some sooner than expected, but ideally the sage and ISS will be coming down in 3-4 weeks cause they like to flower for-fucking-ever.

I'm also jarring the whole sour d plant for the headstash. I probably won't start smoking it til 4/20, but til then I got this wonderful Flo (or tange?) that's been curing 6 weeks to start puffin on :rasta2:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Helluva a tent show NugNation, i'ma fellow tent farmer, albeit on a much smaller scale, thanks for sharin, gives me something to wish for, Peace SSP

Top Bottom