Amber trics?!?

• Thread starter Scientis150
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scientis150

Scientis150

Ok I got this old school BlockHead in 3 weeks into flower, and the trics are amber!? I checked, and double checked, the plant looks normal and very healthy! Its from seed, theird round with theis clones. All 6 where started from seed, but only this one has that trait! Can anyone explain. ...

Scientis150

Scientis150

[quoe="Swell, post: 1203739, member: 59279"]Was is sexed then revegged?[/quote]
No, It was from seed, then took clones off, then flowerd, then grew the clones out, took clones pff them and so forth. .. and dude I tryed taken pics of it, wont come out clear with my camera... sorry

Swell

Swell

Well i'm not exactly sure what's going on with ya but here's what i'm thinking:

-Some strains are more sensitive to photoperiod than others.
This means that because they're from seed, they aren't 100% uniform, so each plant may act different than another, even if it's the same seed stock.

It's possible the amber trichome plant is merely a REALLY fast flowering pheno of the BlockHead.

I currently have golden goat under 24/7 light, and it produces calyxes, pistils, and trichomes. When i put it into flowering those trichomes will amber before the trichomes on new growth.

Hope this helps man.

Scientis150

Scientis150

This means that because they're from seed, they aren't 100% uniform, so each plant may act different than another, even if it's the same seed stock.

It's possible the amber trichome plant is merely a REALLY fast flowering pheno of the BlockHead.

I currently have golden goat under 24/7 light, and it produces calyxes, pistils, and trichomes. When i put it into flowering those trichomes will amber before the trichomes on new growth.

Hope this helps man.
Thanks ya I

Hope this helps man.
Thanks It helps, but its amber on all new* growth nothing old, all the new forming trics are amber, at 3 weeks!

Natural

Natural

I had some Hogsbreath from seed that did that..way indica type plant...the buds would continue to swell and she would cycle through and produce more trichs. Just treat normally and hope she grows out of it. Might want to scope for critters too.

Scientis150

Scientis150

I had some Hogsbreath from seed that did that..way indica type plant...the buds would continue to swell and she would cycle through and produce more trichs. Just treat normally and hope she grows out of it. Might want to scope for critters too.
I dont think its a negative! The mother of the clo e produced extraordinary potent meds compared to her sisters of the same genes very narcotic! Thats the main reason I keep her

Scientis150

Scientis150

I dont think its a negative! The mother of the clo e produced extraordinary potent meds compared to her sisters of the same genes very narcotic! Thats the main reason I keep her
In other words, I dont want her to grow out of I

Scientis150

Scientis150

IMAG0245

Natural

Natural

She looks great..tongue-in-cheack..saying I wouldn't want her to be done yet. :rolleyes:
Wish I had some BH to fool with.

Swell

Swell

Looks to be quite healthy indeed. Keep up the good work.
Don't worry too much about the trichs ambering early.

Looks to be maturing evenly...

Just wondering, are the amber ones toward the top or bottom of the plant?

Top Bottom