American Bully LIVES for fresh trim....?

• Thread starter hps4891
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hps4891

hps4891

My dog she's a 1 year old American Bully (around 65#) she flips shit when I walk out of grow room with a lil bit of trim (and doesn't flip shit when I walk out w/out trim). Yes she wants to eat it, and she chews it up and eats it like its a delicacy. My question is (cuz there's conflicting info out there), giving her 1 or 2 small leaves per day aint gonna do no harm is it? In fact, im thinkin it'd be healthy for her! She def doesn't catch any high since its not de-carb'd yet but I mean we all know people who smoke & their pets wanna shotgun right?

American bully lives for fresh trim
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My dog she's a 1 year old American Bully (around 65#) she flips shit when I walk out of grow room with a lil bit of trim (and doesn't flip shit when I walk out w/out trim). Yes she wants to eat it, and she chews it up and eats it like its a delicacy. My question is (cuz there's conflicting info out there), giving her 1 or 2 small leaves per day aint gonna do no harm is it? In fact, im thinkin it'd be healthy for her! She def doesn't catch any high since its not de-carb'd yet but I mean we all know people who smoke & their pets wanna shotgun right?
cannibis is harnful to cats if the eat to much,never heard of it hurting dogs,mine like the leaves too,never hurt them,they steal them though,ever time i went in my closet grow,id be at the back working in there turn around and my female bulldog be chomping with aint doing nuffin look hahah

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I was picking leaves off my OD before harvest throwing em on the ground, some little buds to. Damn dogs were following around behind me eating everything I was throwing on the ground. They was high ass fuck that night I told them never do that again!!
But, they don’t listen to me! Lol!!
C473268F 80B8 4644 B46A 0F3152427E80
510A3596 8C9D 4132 B286 19D9A24600F0
4253A2A9 D00E 46DA A0FB 242BF8091B6E
3B6C366D 81CC 4CA8 8752 40081BA8201A

hps4891

hps4891

Thank the both of yous! Im thinkin it wont hurt her then at the very least. Maybe this extends 2 dogs but ive always felt our bodies likely have deficiencies of whatever it is we're craving, within reason and moderation of course. So maybe she craves cannabinoids cuz her body needs them?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shedhead

Shedhead

He likes it, lol, deficiency!!View attachment 900050
Lol my dog a lab bitch has had me mad a few times, been sitting there putting the papers together ready to make a nice fattie and the next thing I know is I can't find my piece of bud! Look around the table under it and then finally get to looking at my dog who's chilling on her bed giving me the wtf have I done eyes🤔. Happened to me about three times while high/bit tipsy of a few beers, ain't happen end for a while now mind you as I've wised up to her sneaky stealing of my weed. So much so that me and the missus regularly call her the snuffle hound as she'll snuffle up any weed in sight😅, if u don't laugh about it what else can you do as we ain't never lay a finger on our pet lab, and any one else try to they'll end up losing theirs, night all take care with that weed Shedhead out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom