American Communities Survey

• Thread starter iscrog4food
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Has anyone been asked to complete this survey? It is from the Census bureau and it says you are required by law to complete it. This thing asks some pretty personal info like: physical and mental health, employment, how many cars you own, what time you go to work, who lives in the house (Names) relationships between house members, race, and on and on. I did some research and decided not to answer it and I wanted to know if anyone has experience with it. Thanks

G

guilty

Its just a census fill it out and mail it, unless you want someone at your door personally asking you the questions. I guess you could also not answer your door.....

The worst it is gonna do is bring more money to your community and although ive never personally heard of anyone getting into trouble by not answering it, it is required by law.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Fuck the census, the census which is supposedly private was used back in the day to round up Japanese people and put them in internment camps.

bloads

bloads

Fuck the census

I agree. I'm @ the point where my line of thinking is "fuck anything having to do with the government". It seems the most patriotic thing I can do for my country is screw over my government like they've been doing to the people for countless years. If we break it down enough, we might just be able to rebuild it in a functional way.

Here's some fun recent news about the audit of the Fed, and the 16 trillion dollars it's given away to banks & big business over the last few years.

http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal-reserve-reveals-16-trillion-in-secret-bailouts
http://www.scribd.com/doc/60553686/GAO-Fed-Investigation#outer_page_144
We are some very tolerant taxpayers.

Let's put 16 trillion into a visual, to help people realize how much money that is

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

To Whom it May Concern,
Pursuant to Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution, the only information you are empowered to request is the total number of occupants at this address. My “name, sex, age, date of birth, race, ethnicity, telephone number, relationship and housing tenure” have absolutely nothing to do with apportioning direct taxes or determining the number of representatives in the House of Representatives. Therefore, neither Congress nor the Census Bureau have the constitutional authority to make that information request a component of the enumeration outlined in Article I, Section 2, Clause 3. In addition, I cannot be subject to a fine for basing my conduct on the Constitution because the Constitution supersedes laws passed by Congress.
Interstate Commerce Commission v. Brimson, 154 U.S. 447, 479 (May 26, 1894)
“Neither branch of the legislative department [House of Representatives or Senate], still less any merely administrative body [such as the Census Bureau], established by congress, possesses, or can be invested with, a general power of making inquiry into the private affairs of the citizen. Kilbourn v. Thompson, 103 U.S. 168, 190. We said in Boyd v. U.S., 116 U. S. 616, 630, 6 Sup. Ct. 524,―and it cannot be too often repeated,―that the principles that embody the essence of constitutional liberty and security forbid all invasions on the part of government and it’s employees of the sanctity of a man’s home and the privacies of his life. As said by Mr. Justice Field in Re Pacific Ry. Commission, 32 Fed. 241, 250, ‘of all the rights of the citizen, few are of greater importance or more essential to his peace and happiness than the right of personal security, and that involves, not merely protection of his person from assault, but exemption of his private affairs, books, and papers from inspection and scrutiny of others. Without the enjoyment of this right, all others would lose half their value.’”
Note: This United States Supreme Court case has never been overturned.
Additionally I would like to mention the current fiscal situation our nation faces and the implications of our government financing the trampling of citizens rights in such a dire situation. One is forced to consider that the money being squandered on this ridiculous survey could be cut rather than the benefits of America’s retired and retiring. In light of this, I will not be participating in the survey under any circumstances so please conserve our government’s resources and do not attempt to contact me about this survey again.

Respectfully,
A Citizen of the United States of America

That is the letter I plan to give to them when they return!

I read that article about the fed a few days back! The fed bailing out private companies to keep its management from incurring personal losses! shit is crazy!
Run Ron Run!
Ron Paul 2012!

Top Bottom