Americian Weed

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

National Geographic Channel is premiering the firs episode of "American Weed" on Wednesday at 8:00 pm.
The program focuses on a Ft Collins family confronting the forces who aim to restrict the legality of marijuana dispensaries. Apparently the documentary shows all including greenhouses and the techniques of growing, cultivating and distributing marijuana.
This sounds like another documentary like we have seen before except this is a family business instead of a Mexican cartel.
It will probably also include the trials and tribulations a dispensary has to go through in order to operate in a mmj legal state like Colorado.

S

sk2004

The best part was when the banning guy was on the corner hasselling traffic and the lady walked up and told him if he did his research he wouldn't be holding that sign.

S

Sasha

The best part was when the banning guy was on the corner hasselling traffic and the lady walked up and told him if he did his research he wouldn't be holding that sign.

and i thought you were gonna say this disgusting whore

Getting the ya yas out 47759 600x450 copy
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny But Sad

The show is humorous at times when it should be serious, like the three stooges growers. Take care all

mal

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

This show was alot better than the other one. Though some are a little off they are atleast like some of my neighbors and not long some guy who wants to call himself "dress"....LOL. Also on camera they are not so high they can not function.

S

Sasha

This show was alot better than the other one. Though some are a little off they are atleast like some of my neighbors and not long some guy who wants to call himself "dress"....LOL. Also on camera they are not so high they can not function.

i agree this was better. anytime they push the medical aspect we look a little more respectable

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I am not really a hater but this show is a joke! This show kicks dirt in the eyes of eveyone doing or have done time in prison for keeping this industry afloat. Sorry to be real but these guys were failures at their last job, which was what... thats right ripping off the housing market. It is crooked SOBs like these that make the medical profession look like a joke. What were in it for a couple of years make a ton of $$$ blow it up on T.V. make tons more $$$ come on. Can't wait for the episode when the FEDs come rolling down the driveway.
Don't get me wrong I thought the Harborside shows were great, truthful , run by people that really care about this movment. But thats my opinion. Peace

fractal

fractal

and i thought you were gonna say this disgusting whore

Yeah man I almost threw up when I saw that old cow. Actually did throw up when she said that she was going to go back to modeling if the dispensary got shut down. WTF?? Modeling what, milking machines? That broad is naaaaaasty! I wouldn't be passing judgement so harshly if she wasn't so adament that she is hot. Come on that is just WRONG to be showing her hanging her udders out in a bikini. Gross gross gross!;(
I agree with jolly, this show sucked. Weed wars is a much better show that does a lot more good in showing the legit side of the med biz. But damn I wish I had a couple brothers to work with, those guys are lucky bastards to be able to make a family business out of it.
Also did anyone else think all the buds they showed were kind of schwaggy looking? Leafy, fluffy, stemmy, tiny budlets with a third of the jars being total shake and dust. I wouldn't be buying those if I were in colorado but I'm just used to the best coming from california of course.

S

sk2004

i agree this was better. anytime they push the medical aspect we look a little more respectable

Agree completely, the best part is the medical users were portrayed favorably. Unfortunately, the growers and dispensary people were not, but at least the antidispensary people weren't either. But it is tv so wander what the underlying message of the series is going to be. I'm guessing it's going to be something like cannabis is medically necessary but its production, distribution and use needs to be regulated. But it's still early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom