Amherst sour diesel. Need help

• Thread starter 6ftdeep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
6ftdeep

6ftdeep

Hello. Trying dwc first time. Diesel is 19 days. Ppm is 450-500, ph 5,8, temp is 23C, water temp is 19C, RH 60%, solution is 50%. But she curling down her leaves and wrinkle. What im doing wrong?

Amherst sour diesel need help
Amherst sour diesel need help 2
FourPlants

FourPlants

What is your source water?
What nutrients are you using?
Live or sterile?
Show us a picture of your roots

6ftdeep

6ftdeep

What is your source water?
What nutrients are you using?
Live or sterile?
Show us a picture of your roots
Bottled water 75ppm. Nutes is simple salts like ammonium nitrate and etc. Calculated in npk calculator

BA2E1EB1 FF63 43DF B57A 63626B5E54C4
MasterUnvailed

MasterUnvailed

Are the plants receiving a full spectrum of base nutrients (N, P, K, and the hundred other trace minerals and nutrients cannabis thrives with)? Your plant almost looks overfed or like harmful bacteria is taking over, which can begin with symptoms like you're seeing. Your roots do look well though, so I'm not so sure such is the case. Is your ppms rising on a daily basis, dropping?...

6ftdeep

6ftdeep

Are the plants receiving a full spectrum of base nutrients (N, P, K, and the hundred other trace minerals and nutrients cannabis thrives with)? Your plant almost looks overfed or like harmful bacteria is taking over, which can begin with symptoms like you're seeing. Your roots do look well though, so I'm not so sure such is the case. Is your ppms rising on a daily basis, dropping?...
Yes, full spectrum. Ppm is dropping

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Roots while looking healthy look underdeveloped for their top growth. I'd expect or hope to see more roots at the bottom. Would expect to see it improve as they take hold

What light are they under & how are you oxygenating them?

6ftdeep

6ftdeep

Roots while looking healthy look underdeveloped for their top growth. I'd expect or hope to see more roots at the bottom. Would expect to see it improve as they take hold

What light are they under & how are you oxygenating them?
Full spectrum 120w led board. Oxygenating with air pump and air stone. Is it possible to give her alot of oxygen?

TheMidgetTickler

TheMidgetTickler

Usually the more oxygen the better
Only time that's detrimental is if its affecting the nutes or pH swings

See how she goes over the next few days, she looks healthy👍

Top Bottom