Amino acids anyone?

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogtealover420

ogtealover420

So i have read and noticed for my self as well that big bud is the bomb and so are alot of the bloom boosters that contain amino acids. so my question is does anyone know what would be a proper source of L-amino acids for horticulture? Soy maybe? Or perhaps some of the organic protein supplemnts at the store? What is the most water soluble/or "available" form of aminos and what are they sourced from thanks to anyone who may know about aminos.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll bump this and see if any of The Usual Suspects will offer up their knowledge. ;)

S

STUPPA

Well ironically according to this site hempseed is one of the best sources of aminos and fatty acids for humans ,

http://www.hempseed.ca/

Have you ever wondered about hemp seed? Perhaps you are looking for a source of protein that is better than meat. Maybe you are a vegan and need an excellent source of protein? Perhaps you have heard of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and are looking for a web site with more information about EFAs and hemp. Well Hemp Seed .ca is the perfect place for you to find all this information and more.

It is not widely known that Hemp seed is the highest in essential fatty acids of any plant. Hemp seed contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids needed to maintain healthy human life, which makes it a perfect substitute for meat or as a protein supplement for anyone in their diet. No other single source provides such a complete protein in a form that is so easily digested and absorbed by the body. No other plant contains the essential oils necessary for perfect health in a ratio exactly suited to the bodies needs.

I'm not so sure about a plants requirments but man would'nt it be good if you could feed your plants from your own seeds that you've produced!

What a great plant cannabis is, not only does it get you high but it provides nutrition aswell :clapping

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

I'll bump this and see if any of The Usual Suspects will offer up their knowledge. ;)

Thank you Seamaiden I hope someone can shed light on this topic. I feel any knowledge about amino acids and horticulture could be helpful.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I know we are always trying to find ways to get the most out of our plants and will try new things all the time and I'm no different. However, I truly believe that a good organic soil and microbial community in the soil will provide everything the plants need and in the correct proportions. There is an old adage in organic gardening that states you feed the soil not the plant. With that being said, I think aminos derived from any plant source, soy or wheat or lentil for example, would fit the bill. Stay away from animal sources.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Agree,I like organic.Stop it with the GMO,GH chit.Try compost teas,or guano teas,seaweed and kelp, gots natural growth enhancers.

420Gator

420Gator

amino acids form peptide fragments which make up hormones, so Im sure they help, if I were to experiment Id try a health food store, they usually have powdered versions of most aminos. Amino acids are organic btw, well there have been synthetics produced but doubt youd find one on any shelf too expensive

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

So I have been learning more and more about aminos. They exists in anything that has proteins so soy would probally be best for my purpose. Although there surley are many options. I believe fish that has been hydrolized is great and full of aminos but should be aerated to kill off anaerobic bacteria as well as being amended with gaunos and kelp. I love humic and fulvic acids as well but you must be careful and use them sparingly.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Hey jalisco, I would love to try the catfish myself I bet it works great.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Big Bud is an amino acid supplement, and I just started using it this coco run. It made me say, "God DAYUMN!" with the way it pushed bud formation and thickening. Using it every week to ten days at the moment.

I also use amino acids (lysine) to control my cold sores instead of Valtrex, a real liver killer. 1,000mg 2x/day as soon as the symptoms begin, just like with Valtrex, and it should be gone within three days, just like with Valtrex. Lysine + arginine is known to boost wound granulation, excellent for post-surgical healing.

Top Bottom