Amino chelated nitrogen.....anyone have experience using it?

• Thread starter drknockbootz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drknockbootz

drknockbootz

These AG products that have peaked my interest lately. Ones called Pure Protein Dry and the other is Ferti Nitro.

Pure Protein Dry (PPD) is a powerful organic fish fertilizer containing amino acids and beneficial enzymes. It is a complete nutrient for plants and microbes with 15-1-1 (15% nitrogen content), high PPM (parts per million) of iron and zinc, rich macro- and micro-nutrients and beneficial microorganisms, and the highest amino acid profile (> 80%) of any organic fertilizer on the market. The codfish hydrolysate is cold processed and freeze-dried into 100% water-soluble powder that can be used with any aeroponic, hydroponic, or drip irrigation system. With the addition of PPD to your current feeding regimen, you can achieve high yields and rapid results without compromising the health of your plants, soil, or customers.

Ferti-Nitro Plus Plant Nitrogen is a water soluble powder produced enzymatically without the use of chemicals or animal by-products. Derived from non-GMO soy protein with a guaranteed minimum of 13.62% plant available nitrogen ideal for nitrogen deficient crops and with a high amino acid content of 80%.

Ferti-Nitro Plus is a non-toxic, non-polluting, and vegan plant nutrient. Recommended for organic agriculture use and as a chemical-free fertilizer perfect for environmentally friendly practices.

Benefits Include:
  • certified CDFA OIM, OMRI and approval for use on any CCOF farm
  • no soil leaching, plant burn or salt accumulation
  • organic, natural plant based form of nitrogen
  • nutrient rich in amino acids and peptides
  • improves inorganic and organic nitrogen uptake
Ive noticed that aptus uses amino chelated nitrogen in a lot of their products.
Monster Garden also recommends pure protein dry as well(which isnt saying much)
Seems it would be great to add to a foliar regimen.

Looking for some feedback, any input would be great

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Ahhhh, look at that feedback! (Re: protein)

just fucking around... I don't know anything about those. Does the container look like its trying to sell itself?

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I have used Amino-Aide (coco coir) and SN14 by biodiversity (Organic soil).

I combine with fish. then I have fast and also slowly released n that has less potentially harmful effects to the plants health and the microbes in my medium.

Balanced uptake of N also without harmful effect to the microbes in your medium.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Ahhhh, look at that feedback! (Re: protein)

just fucking around... I don't know anything about those. Does the container look like its trying to sell itself?
Far from it, no fancy package and its dirt cheap.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I'm using Ferti Nitro, mainly to supplement N without being chained to nitrates, or a higher NH4 ratio affecting media pH. I will also try foliar spraying for an extra-hungry strain that's on the same res as lighter feeders. Added some to ACT a few times too. Nothing of note to report yet, but I might do a test with it against just CaNO3.

neewb432

neewb432

Top Bottom