Amir Khan vs Breidis Prescott

• Thread starter Hazeseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hazeseeker

Hi,
anyone else watching the fight tonight?, gonna guess Amir to win in the 3rd Round:nod

peace
Hazeseeker

B

Boywonder

Hi,
anyone else watching the fight tonight?, gonna guess Amir to win in the 3rd Round:nod

peace
Hazeseeker

Hi mate:) I will be watching the fight tonight, should be the best opponent he's faced yet imo. I'm sayin 5th round ko (kahn) lets see whos right :D

H

Hazeseeker

Yeah this is gonna be good:nod, just seen an interview just now where Khan was saying he's maybe gonna move up a Division to fight Ricky Hatton, imagine that fight man

peace
Hazeseeker

B

BITYmagicBeanz

Amir Khan all the way. backed him from start. . hes got that nok down punch.

P

power

Amir Khan will surely do the job. He is young and very talented. Good luck to the brit

T

thc4sim

WTF!! Amir knocked clean out!!

Glad i did not pay for the pay per view!! 30 seconds and knocked out!!

Prescott had amir straight from the off!!
Them loopin hooks from prescott had amir straight away giving him no way back!

ah well back to the bong.. :rock

wambam123

wambam123

man!!

should of done a joint b4 the fight then i wouldnt of missed the punch.welcome to thereal world amir.

H

hazyfontazy

so bloody fast i doubt anyone had chance to record it for youtube:surprised

F

FastForward

I paid 15 quid for 51 seconds :(

Amazing knockout though....he walked into it, hands down...gotta love the super slo mo replay..

yts farmer

yts farmer

never saw the fight but was listening to it on radio 5live.

also was reported(sky sports news on the net) he was lifted of his feet for the first knockdown,is that right?

unlucky for the boy i hope he comes back better for the loss but now at least hell stop banging on about winning a world title in his next few fights.

also heard that this opponent was recomended by his new trainer rubio

S

Stackin Paper

He got knocked the fuck out, glad i didn't pay for it man, the ref shouldn't have let him carry on after that 1st knock down, the boy was all over the place.

U

ukcheesehead

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=13S_aKlH9Ms[/YOUTUBE]

F

FastForward

Audley won, but he was way too defensive and didn't put in the effort....a few flurries but it was one punch stuff and hardly any combos. Didn't show off his power or size or really do anything to impress. He's shite....no balls...or stamina....

And Stacking - yeap.. the ref should have stopped it after the 1st KO but he's the home fighter - gave him the benefit of the doubt. THat guy was a different class/league to Amir....the guy has a 90% KO record and Amir goes after him without sizing him up??? That's just naive/stupid...

U

ukcheesehead

just been looking on utube and found a video of 1 of my old class mates from school . his last pro fight went tits up and he ended up with a 10 hour opp on his brain now hes a trainer and works on sky sports

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gJTnVHOPUbU[/YOUTUBE]

B

British_Hempire

Went to visit friends last night, we paid for the fight and all howled with laughter when he walked onto that straight right after 25 secs then got floored 5 secs later with a left hook! rofl

Thing is, the cable TV cable was broken and we only fixed it specifically to watch the fight! lol

H

Hazeseeker

Man was anybody else shocked when it happened?, i must of been starting to believe the hype that was surrounding him:nod, jesus that's definately put a halt on his "win a World Title by 22nd Birthday" hopes, i think it must of been a jinx because every fight he won before was always on ITV3, as soon as he steps over to money bags SKY he loses his 1st fight, his next fight is gonna be make or break i think:nod

peace
Hazeseeker

B

BITYmagicBeanz

gutted. he fell like paper! the world wide first he wasnt ready for. shuda stayed in the uk before he ventured out a bit. i use too love amir khan,but hes nothing special,after what i see. i know for a fact now i could take hes shots lol the ppl hes beat wasnt much compared too this new guy and all the others above him.

yts farmer

yts farmer

damn that second ko punch rocked his jaw like the way rashad did to chuck.

its gonna be a long hard road back for aimir and now everyones gonna fancy there chances against him.given the fighteres in his division and the next division up cant ever see him being top boy.

anyone see ufc 88 at the weekend?

Top Bottom