Amnesia haze auto RQS & dinafem soil grow

• Thread starter Evan Duffy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Hello people and sorry to the mods for this I've posted something like this in an irrelevant thread before but Ive fairly got the hang of this now haha, with this in mind rite to it I'll use this to cover everything that I've came across.

3 amnesia autos from royal queen seeds, 2 dinafem amnesia autos also
I'll start with my room, 600w hps light cycle the entire grow has been 24/0
8lt

5"rvk extractor fan pumping air into the room and I open a back door to let hot air out and flow in at the same time

Nutrient line is oldtimers plant magic organic plus, soil is bio bizz all grow and some Dutch soil ivforgetvthe name if we just threw together as we ran out of soil lol.

Plants are 32 days old and I've noticed some of the tips white hairs are going orange already and the breeders say these girls will take 80days to be done? Also a friend if mine who has done a few grows said he doesn't think the buds will get much bigger as I've went with 24/0 from start which has confused me as they seem to be getting bigger from they flowered on the 23rd day anyways just wondering if someone could clear that up for me and if anyone has ever grew amnesia autos before?

Amnesia haze auto rqs  dinafem soil grow
Amnesia haze auto rqs  dinafem soil grow 2
Amnesia haze auto rqs  dinafem soil grow 3
Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Anyone reckon if these look over watered if anyone replies lol?

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Seems to be the top leaves are wilting only, fan leaves haven't moved like.

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Haven't been here in a while an no ones replied like but if anyone does anyone reckon if this is an mg def or what?

Top Bottom