Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
singlorigin

singlorigin

Hy , its my first post here and my first grow.
My set up :
Grow room 19 x 19 x 70 inches
Grow room sealed with 5 cm thick rock wool 1 cm thick OSB and 1.5 cm thick play wood, and exhaust fan aria is 10 cm thick to make completely silent exhaust .
2 x 36 v Cree COB 1050 mA hanged in chains because the heat sinks are quite big and heavy.
Exhaust fan 40 W with carbon filter controlled with frequencies drive ( witch makes more noise than my exhaust fan )
DWC with top feed 16 L
For nutrition i will use Flora Grow
My concearn is that for 4 plants my grow room is to small, what do you think.
Seeds are now in 5.5 ph soaked Rock wool , waiting for them to pop out its will be 2 day now.

Amnesia haze
singlorigin

singlorigin

Also for got to write using inkBird fo monitoring water temperature and planing to make some water chiller connected to InkBirrd to control temperature.

MissBotany

MissBotany

I have six flowering plants in a 36”x36”x72” tent plus a large carbon filter sitting on the tent floor. All plants are mainlined except for the autoflower. I’ll get 2-3oz dried per plant. Anything is possible with trained plants.

singlorigin

singlorigin

What do you think if i ad a intake fan to my grow room , the thing is its a really strong fan , witch was used to add air to the basement , and i cant control the speed of it and it blows like crazy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
What do you think if i ad a intake fan to my grow room , the thing is its a really strong fan , witch was used to add air to the basement , and i cant control the speed of it and it blows like crazy.
you can get a fan speed controller to adjust your fan speed /flow

singlorigin

singlorigin

Today in the morning the seeds did pop out.
Keeping lights on for 18h an height 1.60 m

IMG 3097
IMG 3098
singlorigin

singlorigin

So my girls have gone wild :)

Almost killed them , the fan did broke down at night , capacitor started to leak, and the temperature was 40 c and moisture 90 % . Had to replace the fan to new one, could get it running.
All 4 cubes have 100 % success , as this is my first grow, had a mistake.
Have to mix the water with ph down with some stick not the pH meter , had some incorrect info on it, showed 5.5 but it was 7 actual :) will post some pics of my girls tomorrow.
P.S should i start to feed them nutrition water ?

singlorigin

singlorigin

Also should i lower my COB frrom 1.50 m clocer to plant it is now 3 day they have are out from the seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom