Amount of water/nutes per feed?

• Thread starter AnOldColdSoul13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Nope you never adjust the ph with these... prob best to not even look unless you have an issue.

What is your source water and ppm?
I will see if i can get a ppm measurement tonight of my water and report back. So chlorine shouldnt be an issue? (As far as not having to let it sit for a day.) This photo i attached is the most relevant thing (that i could find)
20210220 210019
on my local water.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will see if i can get a ppm measurement tonight of my water and report back. So chlorine shouldnt be an issue? (As far as not having to let it sit for a day.) This photo i attached is the most relevant thing (that i could find) View attachment 1100616on my local water.
Did you Google it?

And no chlorine is not a worry. If chlorine then it can be off gased by sitting but if chloramine you cannot. Either way it's less than 1ppm and will have no impact

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Did you Google it?

And no chlorine is not a worry. If chlorine then it can be off gased by sitting but if chloramine you cannot. Either way it's less than 1ppm and will have no impact
Yes i found that water analysis on google. Its the most recent thing i could find. Im about to go now and check the water with my meter. Ill let you know what it says

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

Did you Google it?

According to my meter, water straight out the tap is at 94 ppm

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

It's all depends on the plants and growth rates which is directly related to pretty much everything from media to lights and everything enviroment.

I dont agree with that schedule only because of the nutrient ratios and the time they are used. I can look at the GH trio and make a suggestion here in the next hr or so if you like?
This is from some "feed schedule generator" or something on their website. I dont have all that extra shit, but what do you think about this as a feed guideline to kind of go by? Maybe diluted to half strength?
Screenshot 20210223 103639 Photo Editor
Screenshot 20210223 103629 Photo Editor

AnOldColdSoul13

AnOldColdSoul13

I have no idea what those work out to in ppm.
Yeah I've learned from talking with you that i need to go by ppm more than a set nutrient dosage. I guess the main thing i need to find out is WHEN to give WHICH nute to the plants. Like a "week 1 to week 10" or veg to flower schedule. It might explain on the bottle labels. They'll arrive within next few hours and ill be able to check them out. Its the fact that im running autos though is why im trying to get a schedule of some sort put together. Thanks man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I've learned from talking with you that i need to go by ppm more than a set nutrient dosage. I guess the main thing i need to find out is WHEN to give WHICH nute to the plants. Like a "week 1 to week 10" or veg to flower schedule. It might explain on the bottle labels. They'll arrive within next few hours and ill be able to check them out. Its the fact that im running autos though is why im trying to get a schedule of some sort put together. Thanks man
Well all fertilizers have different concentrations. So half a tsp of one nutrient line is far different than another so I can't tell you having not used thise nutrients.

Top Bottom