Amped to find this forum!

• Thread starter Sara
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sara

Hi!
My name is Sara and I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when I was 16 - I'm now 24 and have for the most part ditched the Prednisone, 6mp, Remicade, etc. and have been experimenting with all manner of alternative treatments with varying degrees of success.

I saw Shona Banda's Crohn's testimony on Youtube and then immediately watched the story of Rick Simpson and his Phoenix Tears in the documentary. Fast forward 9 months and for treatment I am consuming 3 Idrasil [medical marijuana pill] tablets a day, eating slivers of BHO, and sticking to the Standard Carbohydrate Diet. This past week or two, since adding the BHO to the regimen I've gone from 70% to feeling like 90%.

Before I ever tried Idrasil or the SCD diet things were definitely bad. I've gotten down to 82 lbs. and nearly lost my life 2x because of my health issues. It's been horrible putting my family and friends through that and I'm not letting that happen again. I'm passionate about figuring out a way to get my life back on track and to make other people aware that there are alternatives to chemo and other heavy drugs. I've been creeped about by anything 'pharmaceutical' since I can remember. I'm more than happy to show people that they don't need to depend on our creep-ass doctors out there. They're so slimy sometimes.

I found myself here looking for the "Marijuana Saves Lives Foundation" after learning that the founder of it had been successfully treating her Crohn's disease with marijuana and heard mention of "cannabis milk." I would love to give this cannabis milk a try. Is it sold here in California?

Does anyone here have any recommendations for a Crohn's/arthritis patient?

I'm very excited to -meet- you all!

Sara

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Welcome Sara. Your link didn't work? Maybe that's a private forum your linking to?

Welcome to the farm!!! I hope you continue to feel better. Good luck

FireWithin

FireWithin

Hey Sara, welcome to the farm! This site has tons of info and many experienced good people who will most certainly have some recommendations for you, if given a minute or two. Mine would be anything OG (extracts,etc). 4 me its like an opiate 4 mind and body without the crippling addiction. But as you'll see, there r limitless variety options that may be better 4 your specific needs. Glad to know u have found something thats improoving your quality of life and has u feeling better!!! FW

Top Bottom