An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogbite

Nice lineup

This is similiar to what I have been doing, I might make a few tweaks that you do and see what happens

S

surfguy1936

Hey dude its Eric. thanks for pointing me to your thread dude

N

NuNRG

yoo thanx for the recipe man! . but is this for soil or hydro growing ? or maybe both ??? looks like its for hydro . if so do u have it for soil growing :D

and at week 2,4 monster bloom is used with bidbug ? never thought that would work cuz thats like using 2 bloom booster at once

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Sufguy1936 -
No worries homie enjoy!

NunRG -
Hey no problem at all. This particular recipe is for hydroponics. This recipe is untested in soil, but I do not see why it would not work, I would just switch out the base nutrients to Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice or Botanicare Pure Blend Pro.
And yes, I do use both Monster Bloom and Big Bud at the same time. I have used each on their own and in conjunction with each other, and I've noticed with the combination of the two I see a huge increase in flower size compared to using them on their own. The key is to max out Big Bud and only add 10 grams of Monster Bloom per 45 gallons; anymore than that there could be a serious phosphorus toxicity which leads to numerous other elements becoming insoluble in solution.

Ogluver -
No worries I hope this all helps everyone out!

Have a great weekend everyone!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

S

Smokin

Kind Man... Can-not thank you enough. That's point blank puttin it on the line and makes it real easy for gettin it done right first run!

P

peabody

kind man thanks. for the recipe a little large scale for the set up i have going at present. But with alittle help from my smarter peeps. i am sure we can scale it down to work. thanks for sharing not many will.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Enjoy Ladies & Gentlemen! If you have any questions just ask! Have a good one everyone.

Peace

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

N

NuNRG

Sufguy1936 -
No worries homie enjoy!

NunRG -
Hey no problem at all. This particular recipe is for hydroponics. This recipe is untested in soil, but I do not see why it would not work, I would just switch out the base nutrients to Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice or Botanicare Pure Blend Pro.
And yes, I do use both Monster Bloom and Big Bud at the same time. I have used each on their own and in conjunction with each other, and I've noticed with the combination of the two I see a huge increase in flower size compared to using them on their own. The key is to max out Big Bud and only add 10 grams of Monster Bloom per 45 gallons; anymore than that there could be a serious phosphorus toxicity which leads to numerous other elements becoming insoluble in solution.

Ogluver -
No worries I hope this all helps everyone out!

Have a great weekend everyone!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

maxing out ?? how much ppm would u suggest starting out with bigbud ??? for soil of course :)

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

NuNRG:

What I mean by maxing out Big Bud is use the recommended dosage value on the bottle during peak flowering. If you're not familiar with your genetics always start out at 1/2 to 2/3 strength and go up from there, because each strain is different and has different nutritional requirements.
That being said though, since you're doing soil I do not see a problem in using full strength on the bottle since phosphorus gets buffered out in soil a lot more than it does in hydro.

Hopefully this helps. Happy Gardening!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

S

sensei13

I wish more strain specific tips were were so detailed. I agree it would be nice to see some pics; great post though.

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

TRUE GRIT
No problem at all. I know most of the people in the game wont break it down for you like that because they do not want competition. It takes away from their game... That doesn't bother me what so ever. Everyone deserves to grow and smoke great herb! It has taken me 3 years to get this recipe, piece by piece, but I finally have it! I decided everyone deserves to have a AAA+ recipe without having to go through all the bullshit hassles obtaining it. It's o.k. though. Here we are now!

Thanks for looking everyone!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Thanks for the info. I'll have to try it out sometime when I get the money to buy a small batch of nutrients. I only grow a couple of OG's for personal use because of the lack of weight they produce.
I like your comments about the competition. I build high performance engines and I have no problem telling people tricks of the trade I've learned though out my years because it makes you work harder when some guy beats you with your combination of parts.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

...because it makes you work harder when some guy beats you with your combination of parts.

Touche, Skunkman420. All that means is we were good teachers, and all we can hope is that they pass the love on too :)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

R

REGISTRD

VERy NiCe man.... Glad to see someone post up a REcipe thats worth while!!!

Im running pretty much the same recipe just with a couple differnt things differnt..

im not using the piranha or tirantula in the first 5 weeks although Im using F1..
I also use SM-90, Pro-sil, nutraboost during those first 5 as well...
What is the piranha and tirantula actually doing do u know?

Also is Bud candy advanceds version of SWEET? And do u ever use Phospoload?

I add the A and B at the end as well just never thought of the Hygro at the end is there any advantage to that? Its usually one of the first things that goes in the res...

Also you ever thought of throwing a compost tea in there?

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Thats alot of nutes for oG kush cutts LOL:sign0065:

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

CoCoJoe:

I would love to see how this works for others, as I know it does one hell of a job for me :)

Registrd:

Good questions! Piranha is a blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae, which are beneficial microbes that create symbiotic relationships with the roots resulting in massive uptakes of nutrients that would not have happened if the roots had not been inoculated with it. Tarantula is a blend of I believe 50+ beneficial bacteria's that also colonize the root zone increasing nutrient uptake, assistance in breaking down dead and organic materials, solubizing phosphorus into bio available forms, and it also has some nitrogen fixers in there as well. The combination of the two can give you up to a 700% increase in root mass as well as keeping bad bacteria's from breeding in the root zone and taking over your plant, potentially killing it.
Also, Bud Candy is both Carboload and Sweet Leaf mixed together in the proper proportions so you don't have to do it anymore, plus it adds more trace elements and some components of Colossal Bud Blast.
As for the adding of hygrozyme at the end it is just a habit, you can add it whenever you please. I add the base nutrients last because it is easier for me to reach my target ppm without going under or over.
As for the compost tea, I do not do that for indoor with a soil less medium on the exception with coco... that being said I have seen AMAZING results just using base nutrients (usually Bio Bizz Grow & Bloom w/ Top Max) and a home brewed compost tea, 2 elbows + per 1000W with 4 plants. That blew my mind I had never seen anything like that before! It works, but again that being said, it is just not my thing at the moment.

PorchMonkey4Life:
Yes it is, but there are a lot of things going on in the most optimum/premium soils, and after all aren't we trying to recreate the most perfect conditions for growing? And when you can easily get 5400+ per and when you're pulling 1.5 - 2 elbows a light for under $600 in nutrients is more than worth it to me, and I am sure it is for a lot of other people as well :) But again each of us having different growing styles and outlooks on it, if you got something that is working for you that's badass! Keep it up you know?

Well keep the growing green everyone and thanks for looking ;)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

R

REGISTRD

CoCoJoe:

And when you can easily get 5400+ per and when you're pulling 1.5 - 2 elbows a light for under $600 in nutrients is more than worth it to me, and I am sure it is for a lot of other people as well :) But again each of us having different growing styles and outlooks on it, if you got something that is working for you that's badass! Keep it up you know?

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

:cool0041: Couldnt have said it better myself!!
same goals here as well.. Its way worth it and yes its averaging about 600$ a cycle.
So Going over what you said about the piranha and tirantula.. Im actually using similiar products that do the same just not advanced versions...
SM-90 is same as Tirantula
Protekt is basically Pro-Silicate
And yes been adding the base nutes last to get to my desired ppm level as well..

Know I understand what the BUdCAndy is Thanks for explaining So I guess it is Basically Advanced version of Botanicare Sweet.... Ive been using Sweet and have been tempted to try the budcandy just not sure if its really similiar??

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

SM-90 is same as Tirantula
sm-90 is canola oil a coriander oil and it pretty much kills benes !!!!

sm-90 great for running steril hydro, but not something you want to add to you rez or soil drench when using Beneficial.

protekt your right is just silica and budcandy is advanced nutes Carb supplement , like sweet, It smells just like prunes juice what Mollasis smells like,,,,,,,,All the company use a fancy name on the ingredients Raw cane extract.....Thats fancy for Molasses.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I do not do that for indoor with a soil less medium on the exception with coco... that being said I have seen AMAZING results just using base nutrients.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Hi Kind Man, Your formula is good for soil and coco?

Top Bottom