An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

CoCoJoe:

I would love to see how this works for others, as I know it does one hell of a job for me :)

Registrd:

Good questions! Piranha is a blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae, which are beneficial microbes that create symbiotic relationships with the roots resulting in massive uptakes of nutrients that would not have happened if the roots had not been inoculated with it. Tarantula is a blend of I believe 50+ beneficial bacteria's that also colonize the root zone increasing nutrient uptake, assistance in breaking down dead and organic materials, solubizing phosphorus into bio available forms, and it also has some nitrogen fixers in there as well. The combination of the two can give you up to a 700% increase in root mass as well as keeping bad bacteria's from breeding in the root zone and taking over your plant, potentially killing it.
Also, Bud Candy is both Carboload and Sweet Leaf mixed together in the proper proportions so you don't have to do it anymore, plus it adds more trace elements and some components of Colossal Bud Blast.
As for the adding of hygrozyme at the end it is just a habit, you can add it whenever you please. I add the base nutrients last because it is easier for me to reach my target ppm without going under or over.
As for the compost tea, I do not do that for indoor with a soil less medium on the exception with coco... that being said I have seen AMAZING results just using base nutrients (usually Bio Bizz Grow & Bloom w/ Top Max) and a home brewed compost tea, 2 elbows + per 1000W with 4 plants. That blew my mind I had never seen anything like that before! It works, but again that being said, it is just not my thing at the moment.

PorchMonkey4Life:
Yes it is, but there are a lot of things going on in the most optimum/premium soils, and after all aren't we trying to recreate the most perfect conditions for growing? And when you can easily get 5400+ per and when you're pulling 1.5 - 2 elbows a light for under $600 in nutrients is more than worth it to me, and I am sure it is for a lot of other people as well :) But again each of us having different growing styles and outlooks on it, if you got something that is working for you that's badass! Keep it up you know?

Well keep the growing green everyone and thanks for looking ;)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

hay bro nice recipe, but u frogot vodoo juice to add to ur microbes, the vodoo juice puts the iceing on the microbes, and piranha is good for PM, mix that shit up in a spray bottle and spray it on ur plants and it will eat the powder mildew right off ur plant, and u forgot the humic acid that shit is the bomb, I use humic and carboload to flush with, to bring out the true taste of ur bud, and u guys need to check out the budfactor-x, that shit is crazy, its like steroids to ur plants but I recomend useing it in weeks 1-3&6 only, or at half strenth in weeks 1,through,6, its the scorp juice and collosal bud blast mixed, I havent seen a nute do shit like this dose ever, and Ive been growing for 30+ years 20 0utdoors and the last 10 indoors, I am very impressed with it and I dont empress easy at all, Im still on the fence with the budcandy, well see how the dry buds taste after a good cure.:free-character-smil

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Registrd:

I totally agree with PorchMonkey4Life. It kills beneficials and organics. Before SM-90 was taken off the market and relabeled, it was labeled as a fungicide/bactericide. I have not come across a fungicide/bactericide that can differentiate between good fungi and bad fungi, 99% of the time it just kills them all. And after all, beneficials and mycorrhizae are bacteria & fungi respectively, so you can see why SM-90 is not good when running those types of supplements. If you were running a completely synthetic regiment, SM-90 would be great, other than that, I would not use it myself.

Now that being said, come on ladies & gentlemen do not be like doctors and just treat the symptoms, cure the problem! If you're having bad bacteria or bad fungi in your root zone, lower your water temperature & add airstone's and it will all go away! Bad pathogens like that cannot survive with a lot of oxygen present in solution, while the good ones we want can! Hope's this helps!

CoCoJoe:

Hey if you're running soil I would switch up the base nutrients to either Iguana Juice or Pure Blend Pro Soil. If you're running Coco I would also advise switching to a Coco specific nutrient as well as lower the Big Bud and Overdrive doses as well as add Cal Mag since Coco has a high P & K as it is you don't want to add too much more or you will dose your plants.

Grow Master:

Thank you very much. I do add VooDoo Juice when I have it, but only for a week in Veg and maybe 2 - 5 weeks in Bloom.

I have a foliar spray for preventative management of PM that uses Piranha, Tarantula, Scorpion Juice (Soon to be Bud Factor X), Wet Betty, Hygrozyme, and F-1. I use that combination all during Veg and approximately 2 1/2 weeks into Flowering, anything past that it is just Piranha, Scorpion Juice, and Wet Betty, and it simply works amazing! And just like you said that Piranha eats that PM right off within a day!

I used to use Humic in hydro but I do not anymore because I saw no difference what so ever in the plants that were treated versus the plants that weren't, so I stopped using them. If I were to use anything like that again it would have to be a Fulvic Acid of some sort because the particles are a lot smaller thus making it a lot easier to uptake as well as chelating in solution; Humic is just too big of molecules to do that effectively and efficiently.

As with Bud Factor X I cannot wait to try it, as the results I have had with Scorpion Juice are simply amazing! Now instead of using 37.85 mL per gallon I will only have to use 7.5!
I did not add that to the recipe as most people would not use it anyway because it is simply too expensive. I use it though at full strength in Week 4 of Veg and Weeks 1, 3, 5, 6, & 7 of Flowering on a 10 Week cycle and let me tell you the difference in frost, general plant health, and plant vigor are just unbelievable! Worth every penny plus a lot more!

Well Ladies & Gentlemen keep it green & disperse the knowledge! ;)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

H

headband707

Nice The Kind Man .. this baby likes to eat lol lol... now I have to buy all these nutes holy shit lol thanks for the info.peace out Headband707

T

Trebla

if you are using say a 10 gallon reservoir how would this break down? im not good in math

N

nughit

Hey TKM that is just about the recipe I was shown to use for my SAC OGs.

Super Bloom a+b
Cal Mag (I only use RO so it is a must)
Thrive Alive (Red label)
Monster Bloom
Big Bud
Overdrive
Floralicious plus
Silica
Carbo Load
Diamond Nectar
Hygrozyme once a week

I top out the ppm right around 1500 on the hanna portable meter, not sure what the conversion factor is. It works great and comes from someone who knows the SAC crew very well.

I also like to foliar feed them Spray n Grow once a week and 4 days later give them MAX FX and Folitech. I stop using the Dutch Masters stuff 2 weeks into bloom but keep using the Spray n Grow right up until I start flushing the plants.

1.5-2lbs per 1000W every time, unless there is a problem with the grow.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

CocoJoe:
No problem.

Headband707:
Hell ya they like to eat feed them as much as they can take without burning the tips more than 1/8"! Anymore than that it is too much and back down on your ppm's!

Trebla:
Not to be a dick or anything, but if you're bad at math then this might not be the game for you...

Nughit:
I know a couple of cats that run that same exact recipe. Works great! And definitely consistent on the returns like you said, granted they are healthy :)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

T

Trebla

what you mean this might not be the game for me? what kind of response is that man i thought this site was to get help from others and help others...i mean im not completly stupid in math and i have been growing for a while not 10 years or anything maybe 5 but i have never used ML always Tsp. so this is kinda new to me. Well thanx for your negative response maybe someone else will be kind enough to help me break it down.

H

headband707

Relax Trebia he said no offence lol just kidding . He is kinda right that you have to be right on with this. Your bottle will tell you how to break it down or the shop you get it from. Always remember that for the most part it is easy to kill with kindness and that means over fertilizing. You don't want to have a nice crop and burn it with nutes . This guy is talking about lots of nutes so you got to be careful is all peace out Headband707

K

KushMaster707

wat up TKM, this recipe sounds great. what im understanding tho is you only water your rockwool cubes once a day?

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

I'm an ex tech rep for AN and my predecessor I gave my job. I have recipes for AN in coco, soil/less, RW, and that work well, but most the products can substituted really easy for cheaper more concentrated products. If you are interested in my OG hydro mix, pm me.
AKA-THMF

H

headband707

Socalkushtech no one can pm you till you have 50 posts .. I wouldn't mind getting it if you reach 50 lol peace out Headband707

S

surfguy1936

I'm an ex tech rep for AN and my predecessor I gave my job. I have recipes for AN in coco, soil/less, RW, and that work well, but most the products can substituted really easy for cheaper more concentrated products. If you are interested in my OG hydro mix, pm me.
AKA-THMF

so what is your og mix

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Trebla:
Divide each number by 45 (the number of gallons that recipe is measured out for), this will give you the mL per gallon. Multiply that by however many gallons you are running and you're good to go. There is 5 mL per teaspoon, 15 mL per tablespoon, and 30 mL an oz.

Headband707:
Good looking out HB, thank you.

KushMaster707:
Yes I water once per day in flowering 9.9/10 times unless they absolutely need another watering, which very rarely happens. They get anywhere between 3 - 10 seconds per plant site, depending on how heavy the cube feels.

SoCalKushTech:
Thats tight hell ya. Post up the recipes here so everyone can see them :) Share the knowledge!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

M

MR.SOG

These have been strictly run on 4x4 tables with anywhere between 8 - 16 plants (depending on the vegetative time) per 4x4 area with 1000 Watts per table. The growing media used is 6"x6"x5.8" Hugo Blocks. This recipe is intended for drain to waste purposes. Strictly geared towards to OG's... Larry OG runs spectacular with this, and the Skywalker OG runs the best on a slight variation of this recipe.

If memory serves me right this recipe caps out at 1800 ppms or so @ the .6 ppm conversion...

thanks for the recipe, kind man. i had a couple of questions.

what is your veg time when you're dealing with 8 plants compared to 16 plants per light?

do you veg and flower in the same hugo block?

i was doing the math for 8 plants per light to yield 2lbs and each plant would have to produce a quarter pound of dried bud. i didn't think a 6x6x6 block could support a plant that big. do your plants ever get rootbound or have root space issues? have you tried the uni-slab 9x8.5x4?

T

taz5260

Hey SOCALKUSHTECH, would like to see that feeding
schedule of yours. Post it if u can. Thanks

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Mr.SOG:

My Vegetative time for 8 plants is be anywhere between 4 - 6 weeks, not including the week or two hardening off under T5's before going in the Vegetative room. If there are 16 per light then the Vegetative time is 2 weeks, again not including the time for hardening off.

It all depends which one I use, if I am doing straight Hugo's then I am running 16 per light, so yes they go from Veg all the way through. If I use Delta 10's (4"x4"x4") I put them on top of 36"x6"x3" slabs cut equally into 3 pieces. So roughly each mini slab is 10"x6"x3", and the 4" goes on top of that. That is when I run 8 - 9 plants per light.

And yes I can definitely get a 1/4 lb a plant with the right veg time along with proper canopy training, as well as having the atmosphere dialed in properly. A lot of topping, super cropping, and a hell of a lot of bondage with cages goes a long way.

And no, I do not have root zone issues at all; since I use Piranha & Tarantula the whole cube is a whole mass of roots because of the symbiotic relationship the fungi produce so I do not have to worry about anything like that.

And no, I would not use the Uni-Slab, that thing is too damn big and would hold too much water. I want to water every day, not every other day or every other 2nd day. Plus the moisture inside of it can promote the profuse breeding on Fungus Gnats so you have to be careful...

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

Ask and ye shall receive...

Veg:
Pure blend pro grow as directed* or GH floranova grow at 6-800ppm
Calmg+150- 250ppms or
5-10/gallon
Revive 1ml/gallon
Roots excelerator 1ml/gal
some form of silicate.
Sperthrive 1drop/gallon
Floralicious+ 10ml/gallon
Oregonism XL or great white, as recommended w carboload throughout 1st week of bloom

Foliar veg & bloom:
VHO 400 ppm, every other day. Can exceed 200 ppm every application to 800ppms. Don't add anything except wetting agent like wet betty or coco-wet to PH 6.0 use until bloom, then discard VHO from mix when blooming
Superthrive 1 drop per gallon
Revive 4ml* per gallon
Floralicious+ 10ml/ gallon
Bills perfect fertilzer as recommended.

-----------------------------------
Bloom:
Floranova bloom or
GH Flora micro 5ml/gal & bloom 10ml per gallon or 800-1000ppm
Calmg+ 200- 250 ppms
I also throw a pinch of epsom salts for added mg. during the bloom phase. 2 things you really cant go overboard on in bloom… humic, fulvic, and Mg.
additional Diamond Nectar at recommended dose.
Vermicrop compost teas. add from week 3-7 at recommended dose. this will give you more complex flavors and it really helps keep the medium from building up salts. as does Hygrozyme.
Big bud or bud Xl. 200-250ppm throughout day 10-50
Overdrive, Moab, koolbloom powder, monster bloom, or shooting powder at 200ppm last 10 days before flush. (I like overdrive,shooting powder best.
Superthrive 1 drop/ gallon
Revive 1ml/gallon
Carboload 2-3 ml/gallon 1st/last 2 weeks of veg and bloom.
Barricade, pro silicate, silica, Protekt for ph up. this will help strengthen cellular walls and create larger vascular systems to suck food up. the thicker branches will also help hold the buds up, but trellising is still recommended.
---------------------------

Flush:
Week 1 carboload 2-3ml per gallon,
Floralicious+ 5ml/gallon
Hygrozym 5-8ml

Week 2
RO water Ph'ed to 5.2-5.5 until plants leaves yellow/purple and begin to fall off. Allow the plant to fully mature by letting the plant eat off it's stored food in foliage. This flush will insure that.
I have flushed for over 20 days to achieve full maturation. Best yeild,* taste, bouquet, but went 10-1/2 weeks.
----------------------------------------
Environment:
Day- Air 72-82 degrees
40-55% relative humidity.
Resivior temp 69-74
Dark cycle temps* 59-70
---------------------------------------
Notes:
Ph should be dropped 1/10th a point/week from start to finish
Week 1 bloom should be about 6.1
Wk 2 6.0 wk 3 5.9 wk 4 5.8 week 5 5.7 wk 6 5.6 wk 7 5.5 til finished.
Ppm should never really need to exceed 1200ppm.

If this seems complicated, go the simple route written below. I guarantee better quality with the above formula if you can keep your PH stabile, though yield will be about the same or a little better if environment is perfect.
Flush with 6.0 between res changes every 10 days.
OregonismXL or great white is a replacement for both hydroguard and/or P&T for $30... Shits off the hook
----------------------------------------
Basic bloom formula:
floranova 1 part 800-1000 ppms (5-8ml/gal)
Calmg+ 250 ppms
Carbo flush

Simplicity rocks y'all, and it stays stabile. nothing to encourage suspension fallout, and just works great. If you are not experienced, or you are but have had the 2+ program screw you up, this is a simple regiment that works for anything! it will look good, smell great, taste good and be very potent. the erg above is really for pros. As pro's can usually dictate what their plants need and can adjust the formula as needed.

Please don't for 1 second let the guy at the hydro store fool you into believing that all you need to do is buy $5000 in gimmicky products to get the best yields and quality. it does not work that way. it takes decades to learn what plants want and when. the calculator AN gives you is inaccurate, it is designed to do one thing.. Take your money!

H

headband707

Nice recipes guys "copy paste" lol ..Lots of shit damn lol lol now I'm going to have to use the brain lol I hate that lol but yeah this looks sik thanks lol peace out Headband707

S

SOCALKUSHTECH

I'm getting questions in PM's about the recipe or where its at. I cannot respond to the private messages until I have 50 posts, and my posts are being reviewed before they go up. I will answer the questions publicly so everyone can get the skinny. In my opinion, thats forums are for. I just read the post and it was an email I modified to someone I gifted SFV to. I know its gonna be kinda difficult to keep things under 1300ppm with the formula I just gave you if used at Peak and week 2 is the same on to week 7, then week 8 you swap out big bud with overdrive or monsterbloom or any NPK boost approx. 0-50-30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom