An Amazing OG Recipe I Want To Share With Everyone

• Thread starter The Kind Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

That link is broken, but I found forums in which he speaks. Lucas is like the 'hopeful' who bends spoons in the matrix. unreal information - thank you!

he might present his belief that pbp + calmag would keep up with your complex recipe. he says that environment is way more important than nutes...and i think i'm reading that in this thread.

is pH's ppm sheet similar to this:
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/profiles.htm

it's funny, but i was reading jan/feb 10 'urban grower' today, and it had a formula to calculate res top-up water ppm. (Lucas had lost his formula)
(desired ppm - current ppm)/desired ppm * nute rate * res volume = volume of nute to add to res
e.g. (1300-1000)/1300*8ml/gal*50gal=92.3mL
note that 8 ml/gal (in this example) will give 1300 ppm in ro water (this also works with ec...it's just % difference)

in the same issue, it explained how to determine ideal ec rate. if the fertigation is too low, res ec will drop. if fertigation is too high, res ec will rise. the example was for recirc systems. is this accurate for measuring run off in soilless as well? or do you just go by plant visual cues? it seems to me that a plant will grow optimally within a range of ec...and staying to the upper end just wastes nutes. what's your ideal feeding program? do you just push the plant to mild tip burn and back off a bit? your thoughts?

btw my spreadsheet calculates nute cost per cycle...

H

Herbiraptor

You might also want to check out Swerve's thoughts in this thread

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Crysmatic:

Here is the exact link where you can find the spreadsheet and download it: http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/download.htm

I agree that atmosphere is the most important factor, in my prior posts in this thread you can read all about my thoughts on that.

And I push them until a little tip burn and then keep it at that strength. I want a little tip burn because I know they're eating enough plus a little bit more.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

A

Aerokush101

WoW, after reading all those unneccesary amount of nutes to veg and flower, I surely appreciate my simple feed. For veg! calmag (5ml), pureblend grow (12ml), and fish mix (10ml), adjust to 5.6 and a ton of light... the end... I bet no-one can beat it. I can't give away my flower feeding schedule yet...

T

TJ Manouk

Mr Kind

What is the slight variation to your feeding scedule on the Skywalker OG.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

TJ Manouk:

The person I know who run's the Skywalker*** mixes nutrient batches day to day, so their feeding recipe varies day to day. They use all the same nutrients as I gave, but they couldn't tell you exactly what they do because it varies day to day. It all depends on what the plant is telling them they need that day and they mix batches according to that. When I ran her*** she had no problem with the mix I supplied, just how I described it. Hope that answers your question.

***Now that being said, if it is the real thing who knows? It was one hell of an O.G. though haha

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

R

REGISTRD

WoW, after reading all those unneccesary amount of nutes to veg and flower, I surely appreciate my simple feed. For veg! calmag (5ml), pureblend grow (12ml), and fish mix (10ml), adjust to 5.6 and a ton of light... the end... I bet no-one can beat it. I can't give away my flower feeding schedule yet...

beat what??? lol

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Registrd:

Hey brotha ya I know hahaha :talking

But hey everyone has the right to have their own opinion lol thats why we're fucking American haha!

Keep It Green Everyone!

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

K

Keanu123

Aeroflo

Thanks for the knowledge the kind man I was wondering if that system would work on a aeroflo system with a 40 gallon Rez thanks in advance peace

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Keanu123:

If I were running your AeroFlo I would use:

SBA & SBB
According to chart supplied

Cal Mag
Start at 1mL per gallon

Monster Bloom
2 scoops per 45 gallons

Overdrive
7.5 - 10 mL per gallon

Hygrozyme
8 mL per gallon

Protetk
1 mL per gallon

All the nutrients are extremely available to the root zone, so there is no need to add beneficial bacteria's or fungi to augment the root zone size and uptake.

VitaMax is not 100% necessary, only if you see signs of stress.

Big Bud might screw with your pH if you're recirculating your nutrients, also since it has L-Amino Acids (the active or "alive" form of Amino Acids) it might lead to some build up/slime problems in that type of system when using along with Cal Mag because there are already all 22 L-Amino Acids present there.

More is definitely less in that type of system as well so keep that in mind as well.

Hope this helps.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

R

REGISTRD

Crysmatic:

Here is the exact link where you can find the spreadsheet and download it: http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/fourtwenty/articles/download.htm

I agree that atmosphere is the most important factor, in my prior posts in this thread you can read all about my thoughts on that.

And I push them until a little tip burn and then keep it at that strength. I want a little tip burn because I know they're eating enough plus a little bit more.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Kind Man...
That spreadsheet is insane..And the link has soo much info I feel stupid for not clicking it before and asking you and bugging you with a million questions.. My bad!

Seriously everyone the man is serioulsy KIND!!

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Registrd:

No worries brotha, anytime :) You'll never learn if you never ask, so ask away :)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looks like some killer recipes in here... ;) Thx for sharing The Kind Man and SOCALKUSHTECH!

M

mrpurplestuff

So you seem very kind and I want to ask question about organics and ph. So check out my thread in the advanced technique section. called skilled guano/castings......thanx for your time no matter what.

R

REGISTRD

If you really break it down there are only a handful of companies that supply the raw materials to make nutrients, which every single nutrient company goes to to get their raw materials. The only thing that distinguishes nutrient companies from one another is the ratio's they bottle their specific nutrients, not by what base ingredients they put in, as they are all the same, just in different proportions.

Example: Using 16 mL of General Hydroponics will give you an elemental value of N- 0, P- 106, K-161, Mg- 73, S- 49 which gives you a 389 elemental ppm value. Liquid Kool Bloom at full strength (10 mL/gal) has N- 0, P- 136, K- 260 which gives you a 396 elemental ppm value. See the values, they're slightly different but still in proportion.

Food for thought ladies and gentlemen :)

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

Kind Man..
This exact statement brought me to a question the other day and im still pulling my hair out?? Although i think your example proves me right Im just a serious stoner and cant see through the Fog...
Im thinking it really doesnt matter what product you buy as long as your getting your NPK MG, CA all up to where they need to be.. The companys put out different ratios NPK in there products but im guessing its like just taking 2 different roads to get to the same place, so why spend all this money on expensive nutes and hype when everything is still to getting to the same place if you know what your doing?? Like does it really mater what ratios there in if the chicken still crosses the road at the same speed? :headbang:headbang

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

MrPurpleStuff:

What I have seen and dealt with with organic nutrients and soil I wouldn't worry about what your tea mix pH is too much because the buffers in the soil will make it the right pH in medium within a few hours. If you're plants are thriving I wouldn't mess with it, after all what you're putting in there nature intended to be there so it will equalize itself out :)

Registrd:

Hey brotha, whats happenin? Hope all is well.

Im thinking it really doesnt matter what product you buy as long as your getting your NPK MG, CA all up to where they need to be..

You're absolutely right. When I say look at the proportions of the nutrients, they are pretty much the same. You're plant will only take up as much of one element as it needs, so as long as you're in proportion elemental wise you're all good, because the plant will take exactly what it needs and since you're in proper proportions you wont have to worry about lock out in solution making everything soluble and ready to rock & roll :)

Hope that helps. Have a good one.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

X

Xceptional

The Kind Man i got a few quick questions for you if you wouldn't mind helping me out!

first i'm growing Larry i just got it and will be pulling some cuts in the near future to flower. what i'd like to know is what is the stretch like? how tall are you going in veg before you flip to get that 2lb per 1k ratio? also can you provide some insight on the best lst and pruning procedure for this strain to hit that ratio? I've never grown a kush and i'm really excited to be trying it out soon. any help you provide is truly appreciated! i may be running your feeding schedule I'm not sure if i want to drop the money and get into AN's pocket since I'm already going to be in House Garden's pocket when I'm ready to grow these girls out.

C

CAPO

Kind man is a kind soul....
Hey, exceptional.....Larry sounds like a beast!

My question to the Kind Man is:

When do you suggest eliminating Silicate products in a 10 wk OG?

and
When should I cut back and/or eliminate Cal/Mag in a 10 wk OG?

Top Bottom