An appeal for help , not for meds

• Thread starter lequebecfume
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lequebecfume

For those that do not know me I am a Medical Cannabis user.

I have been so, since I was diagnosed with Chronic Pain due to Ankylosing Spondulitis, which I have had since I was 16.

Now at 42 I am disabled and in a wheel-chair suffering from multi stage discopathy, from the A/S, which causes due to pinched nerves, mechanical and neurological pain and spasms. I have a few other problems such as Crohn's most likely due to years of pharmaceutical nsaids prescribed by my docs over the years...

My current dilemma has been ongoing and I have been updating that to a thread in the General Discussion room:

SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I NEED THIS TO BE CLEAR AS I AM BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE.

I HAVE BEEN REFUSED BASIC SOCIAL AID FOR THE 4TH TIME AND IT IS THE OPINION OR MY LEGAL AND SOCIAL TEAM THAT I NEED TO GO TO AN EMERGENCY SHELTER TO GET EMERGENCY AID. AS I AM DISABLED, AND THERE IS NO ARGUMENT ABOUT THAT, I WILL BE ACCORDED IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY AS SOON AS I APPLY FROM A NEW ADDRESS.

DOES ANY FARM MEMBER HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY IN THE GREATER MONTRÉAL AREA ??

I NEED A PLACE TO STAY SO THAT I CAN APPLY FOR THIS AID.

I HAVE MEDS AND AM LOOKING FOR A COMPASSIONATE PERSON OR PERSONS TO ALLOW SHELTER AND FOR ME TO MEDICATE. IF I GO TO AN EMERGENCY SHELTER I WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MEDICATE WITH ANYTHING BUT PHARMA MEDS.

CANNABIS NOT ONLY CALMS MY NERVES,BUT IT ALLOWS ME TO NOT THINK ABOUT MY PAIN AND A BASIC QUALITY OF LIFE I WOULD NOT HAVE OTHERWISE.

I AM AN OUT PATIENT AT THE CHRONIC PAIN CLINIC AT MONTRÉAL GENERAL, BUT I DONT SEE THEM FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS.

IF I DON'T FIND A PLACE, I WILL BE FORCED TO GO TO AN EMERGENCY SHELTER, AN IDEA THAT FRANKY SCARES ME AND AN IDEA I LOATHE.

Please any FARMERS with connections in the greater Montréal area

SVP/PLEASE PM ME IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME

--- leq ---

mace

mace

Truely tragic to hear, friend. I'm sorry to see that you are stuck in such a place in life. I have extended in-law family in Montreal, but i don't really know any of them.

Is there something that we could possibly do as a community to help, or is there some way that we may be better able to get you some legal help for such a case? Have you contacted your local chapter of NORMAL (or whatever you canadian's have up there)to see if they can help you with your application?

Top Bottom