AN Big Bud Or HG Bud Xl

• Thread starter FileError404
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barneyfife

lebdog im doing kinda the same as you.
ive been using an and waited till i ran out to get the h&g.
but if i dont like it i'll swicth back to an real quick really have no complaits with an.
well maybe that there bottles were better. you ever notice how they want to leak when you shake them?
and there a bicth to pour from also with out spilling lol. maybe you dont need to shake them before using just a habit for me i guess i always hand shake everything before i mix.
anyway just wanted to give h&g a run will see how it works out for me.

L

LEBDOG

shaking reveals chunks

You ever notice how they want to leak when you shake them?

Yep, and often the seal isn't good from the manufacturer showing leaks on top, in the case of the white bottles. It's weird, but I tend to stir (swirl), not shake my bottles (reverse 007). I do this because I had a bottle of Pro Silicate and SM-90 gunk up oddly (tons on chunks) after shaking them too much. I actually quit using SM-90 (which I love) because of the gunk factor when you shake it... I am gonna pickup some more SM-90 for my future grows as I think it's good for the res and as a foliar feeder until like week 2-3 of flower...

bigdrty

bigdrty

I have used them both and at the same time.

I now just use Hammerhead or CX Superior Potash and Bud XL. Whilst the Bigbud does indeed swell buds I found, ime, that it seriously reduced aromatics and finished pungency and taste.

I have to Agree I am in my 4th week using BigBud and My grape Smelling Babies have lost their Aromatics.... 1st time using bigbud... switching to Shooting Powder... for the last 2 weeks, I just hope my smell comes back....

L

Loudblunts

bud xl is a flowering stimulator that mainly utilizes enzymes to extract sugars from the leaf and transfers them to the fruit/flower

;)

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Oh, please do not think that BigBud and Superbud are the same. They are very different. I wouldn't recommend superbud to my worst enemy. Not that I have one, LOL.

And when I say that I found Bigbud to diminish quality. We really are splitting hairs. Most people would not even be able to tell the difference. And it was only more noticable after the bud had been cured for a good 3 months. But even still it was only slightly lacking, in comparison, to the non bigbud stuff.
What are you talking about the Liquid bigbud or powder

L

LEBDOG

H&G v Canna

So I just went to the local hydro store to look at some options for my upcoming G5 in about a month or so. I noticed quite quickly that there was more than a slight resemblance between the nutrients from H&G and Canna. I asked the hydro shop guy if they shared more than a packaging company and he said, "I think that there was a partnership which separated and left us with H&G and Canna individually". This made quick sense in this small often overly entitled, community we call legal cannabis. Looking at the aqua this and then comparing Root Excelurator with Rhizotonic is another almost parallel of product (dosages aside).

Just something to think about... I noticed a former husband and wife with 2 separate booths at the recent weed expo in LA. I asked why they had basically the same product, and was advised this was the result of a disillusion of marriage. I love how marriage is called an illusion when you split! What not call it an illusion when you get in to it?

L

Loudblunts

supposedly Vaan De Wan or however you spell it

used to work for Canna and used to be their man.... so i guess he split and started House & Garden

but you never can tell what is what unless ya hear it from the horses mouth or some shit right?

M

masonite420

They are 2 different things ...use both

Big bud is a mid bloom enhancer which is great to use for shape ,size , and quality. However House and Garden's Bud XL is a very different product that is great to use in combination with Big Bud. Bud XL is actually an enzyme which extracts sugars and resins from the stalk and leaves of the plant and releases it into the bud. It is quite a revolutionary product and a must have for those wanting that super sticky harvest.
http://www.house-garden.us/

R

robz

Big bud is a mid bloom enhancer which is great to use for shape ,size , and quality. However House and Garden's Bud XL is a very different product that is great to use in combination with Big Bud. Bud XL is actually an enzyme which extracts sugars and resins from the stalk and leaves of the plant and releases it into the bud. It is quite a revolutionary product and a must have for those wanting that super sticky harvest.
http://www.house-garden.us/

So now I'm curious?? What ratio do you use the bud xl with the bug bud??

Top Bottom