AN Bud Blood and then Monster Bloom??

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

Hey I had a question... will this hurt the plant in anyway if I did bud blood first then the following week hit it with monster bloom? Rather than bud blood and bud blood two consecutive weeks trying to save money as bud blood is $$$. Thanks guys!

P

paperplane

Never used Monster Bloom. But on my last run, I used Bud Blood the first week, then followed up with some Beastie Bloomz for weeks 2-4.

H

hydrotran

Never used Monster Bloom. But on my last run, I used Bud Blood the first week, then followed up with some Beastie Bloomz for weeks 2-4.

how did that work out for you? did you see a increase in yield? Also what strain did you run? Thanks.

P

paperplane

The BudBlood kicked them into high gear quick. i will be using the BudBlood Again. It honestly worked out great! No complaints. When my Beastie Bloomz runs out my go with MOAB instead. Yeah BudBlood for the first week is a "Winner". But then again I start giving my bloom formula a few days before I flip.

P

primeform

bud blood and bud ignitor are the same product

budblood powder
budignitor liquid

might be wrong but I think the are different products. they both aim to achieve thing but have different actions. budblood shocks them with high amounts of nutrients. ignitor uses amino acids or something? plus i think your supposed to use ignitor for a few weeks where I just use budblood once at the beginning of flower. anyways ive been sticking with the bud blood but im wondering if using both is beneficial.

check out the difference in the guarunteed analysis.

http://www.aq_nutrient_facts.phpadvancednutrients.com/hydroponics/products/bud_ignitor/bud_ignitor_faq_nutrient_facts.php

Latest posts

Top Bottom