AN Carboload overload?

• Thread starter SweetIslandFunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SweetIslandFunk

I just started flower and this is my first run with advanced nutrients and on the bottle of bud candy it informs me that's bud candy is a combination of sweet leaf and carboload. I am already using carboload and mixed it with bud candy and a few other things, I'll post the recipes, and noticed a nute burn on new growth and I didn't think it was the ppm because I mixed up the feed then diluted it in half or even 2/3rds water for first feed and still got this, I don't have a ppm meter so it could be that but I just dont know what do you think?

Weeks 1-3
6.5 ml/gal sensi bloom a & b
5-7ml/gal cal/mag
7.5ml bud candy
11ml/gal of organs guano
4tsp/gal sensizym
1tsp/gal carboload
Ph 6.0 - 6.3

Weeks 3-7
6.5 ml/gal sensi bloom a & b
5-7ml/gal cal/mag
7.5ml/gal bud candy
7.5ml/gal big bud
4tsp/gal sensizym
1tsp/gal carboload
Ph 6.0 - 6.3

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
typo

Hmm, Too much sugar causing burn. That is quite a bit of sugar so early on. But never seen it burning plants.

What type of medium, strain

Does it smell funny like alcohol? (like fermented fruit, make sure it is not bad)
Sure it was not the guano? Would help to know the ppm.

Do you mix your res and let it sit overnight before checking ph? I found it best to mix an nutes, check ph and check ph again to make sure it is stable before feeding.

Did you check ph after diluting the mix?

May not be as needed with your recipe. (needed with silca or humic/ fulvic. They alter the ph level)

I would suggest getting a ppm meter. You may want to use carboload only, then switch to bud candy for the last few weeks. That will save you some nutes and still be effective.

When I use AN, I check ppm throughout the adding of each nutrient/supplement. Then I can keep an eye on how many ppm each bottle is adding. That helps to determine what supplement is causing problems. Or if it is ph or ppm. Otherwise there are too many factors to try and figure out the problem.

Hope that helps.

S

SweetIslandFunk

I think your right about the the guano, In my last grow it worked well as a bud ignitor, same goes for carboload I'm takin it out for now. Thanks for the help lead

KUSHMAN901

KUSHMAN901

i use both and dont have any problems but then again i do have a ec tds meter.

Top Bottom