An challenges the Big Boys in the industry

• Thread starter BC_Bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I would seriously avoid Humboldt Nutes...they are playing with your garden, they have not tried and tested their products that much as they would rather charge you to find out how much one should use...LOL

Seriously, just go to their website they are offereing posters and crap to the people that tell them how to best use their products....they jumped on AN nuts and are taking advantage on the market with their lame HUMBOLDT advertising. plain and simple.

M

Medic

like i said before its all marketing.

"Birds Chirp, Dogs Bite". just let the nutes or nugs do the talkin.

M

Medic

i like foxfarm products better than the nova line. just add more cal mag. there you go, floranova. the good thing about nova though is that it fights hard water problems. example, socal hose water. pure shit. 500 - 600 ppms, around 7.5 ph. fucking gross man

R

ReelBusy1

I have several plants testing the Humboldt line right now and they are looking spectacular.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Are they in veg or flower and what stage of flwr? If your in veg i'm betting they do look great as I can maintain a healthy, emerald green vegging plant with no nutes practically, but once your plants start really going to work and using their reserves in mid to late flower I'd be curious to see how they do.

R

ReelBusy1

Are they in veg or flower and what stage of flwr? If your in veg i'm betting they do look great as I can maintain a healthy, emerald green vegging plant with no nutes practically, but once your plants start really going to work and using their reserves in mid to late flower I'd be curious to see how they do.

so will I.
:)

S

snowkitty

Interesting to hear the perspective of Humboldt users on how that company is joining AN in the splashy advertising, lack of testing before release, and watered down products.

I only use a few Botanicare products myself (Aquashield, Cal/Mag) but I noticed recently that Botanicare is releasing dozens of colored bottles and taking up more hydro shelf space. Also, there is another thread on here about their Cal/Mag being watered down in the latest release. I picked up the Botanicare brochure and they seem to be following AN's lead by selling the gardner a half dozen or more products to make us all feel like master chemists. AN is leading the way...

Top Bottom