AN Connoisseur

• Thread starter dank_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dank_

I have never gotten the results I've wanted from my aero (hydro in general). It's mainly the taste but everything is off. I honestly believe I have managed to over-feed every grow.

Although, it may be my switch to Connoisseur (which I think I do gradually and after they stretch from 12/12). I veg with their 3part with their ratios - I've been told to use the 2part when using Connoisseur.

...I am considering sticking with the 3part using their ratio for bloom, 1:1:1 I think. I have BigBud but after reading the lucas formula and thinking outside the box as I call it, is that really anything at all?
I run bennies in the aero and it is great - Great White ;)

Purple Kush flowers in 7 weeks. I *may* switch to Conn after 2 weeks or more, gradually add Conn for some 3 weeks or less THEN flush for 2 weeks... seems odd, makes me wanna just stick with 3part...

If you read all of this (congrats): thoughts, comments?

I

ibTheMan

Im not sure Connies good for any Hydro system really, i think its mainly for soil less mediums. i could be wrong, but i dont think so.

M

Mitygrows

connoisseur is by far the best iv ever used iv done side by side test with lots of nuts and its blowen them all away i no that alot of a/n haters but hands down its the best

squarepusher

squarepusher

Connie is basically like a bloom nutrient, and a bloom booster built into one (so, you can get away with 1 less bloom nutrient if using Connie).

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

are you having yeild probs or just quality probs?
i'd recomend dutchmaster gold or house and garden aqua flakes over conni
maybe a sweetner like bud candy or floralicious. if you wana go cheap just straight molasses
if its yeild probs id look for another answer besides nutes, but if you want better quality, upgrade your lineup

T

TheIndianMan

Take a look at DynaGro. More complete plant food than any AN Products and cost much much less.

P

Paul Nepal

Conn is only to be used in bloom

I have never gotten good results with AN, my feeling is that it is a lot of HYPE

Always changing their nutrient programs shows me that they are not sure what to use

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

are you having yeild probs or just quality probs?
i'd recomend dutchmaster gold or house and garden aqua flakes over conni
maybe a sweetner like bud candy or floralicious. if you wana go cheap just straight molasses
if its yeild probs id look for another answer besides nutes, but if you want better quality, upgrade your lineup

Mastacheeser has a good point here.

Dank_
Everyone asks themselves the same questions your asking. "Are my nutrients im using now the most efficient?(bigest harvest with the best bud at the cheapest price)" Is there something out there better? Maybe, but you wont know till you try it. As far as Advanced Nutes, i use them and like them. I do use some of Earth Juice products but still I am constantly looking for the best nutrient regime. I dont know if i have it but i do like my results. The good thing about AN is that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every bottle and if your not happy after you try their nutes then call them up and get your money back. I havent had to do this or dont know how hard it is or what other nutrients have that guarantee but it made me feel comfortable to try it. Yes a little expensive but then again so are the trees im growing!

When i only used Earth Juice i love the fragrance and the taste of every bud. It could be the organic factor but the first thing i noticed when i started using advanced nutrients was that the taste and the smell wasn't as good (still great but different). A lot of that taste and smell comes from harvesting perfectly. The harvest was much bigger and i always knew exactly how much to measure out with that easy to use Nutrient Calculator they have. Which brings us to the ultimate questions Organic or chemicals? Do you brew your own and save some cash or Buy the synthetic chemical nutrients and leave the mixing to the scientist/professionals?

Im not the most in tune with what the best nutrients are but i think its about doing some research and trying them out for ur-self. Every website you see is going to tell you that their nutes are the best and all others are pointless but of course thats what there going to say. Im going to stick to what I like and what my plants like. Some people have told me to use some of AN sensi A/B mixed with AN connoisseur A/B but i like using just the connoisseur A/B. Try using hammerhead PK 9/18 (or something like that) with the connoisseur A/B and that big bud with a couple other additives and im sure you'll be happy.

S

Stoney419

How many ml per gal was you adding conni I used it at 5 ml per gal than added big bud and finished with overdrive

Top Bottom