An Gh or Canna

• Thread starter sunflower_101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunflower_101

Hi, im currently using GH 3 part for my Og Kush n not getting great yields which is my main concern. ive heard An is specifically for Og but ive also heard An were just "pretty Labels"
with canna ive heard great things like theyre much cheaper, dont have to buy much bottles n easier to use.
can anyone help me give opinions or suggestions on which is best for Og

thank you!!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How are you running? Hydro Soil Coco?

Are you running KoolBloom Liquid or Dry? or any additives?

S

sunflower_101

im running soil....with koolbloom both liquid n dry.... also ive use some also alaska fish, earth juice and pure blend from botanicare cuz it was recommended by one of the guys in the supply store good, but it wasnt on the GH formula schedule that they give you on their site.... Also i tried AN professional schedule as well but didnt get great results...im using a 1000w bulb n only getting 1lb per light...i know i should be getting better results so i must be doing something wrong, im thinking too much nutes? what do you think?

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I've used GH a lot in the past and have had great results. I've seen many people get excellent results with AN. Personally I don't care too much for their marketing sometimes. That doesn't mean their products suck though.

I'm doing my next grow with Ionic. After that I'm going to run the Biocanna line. I may run OGR genetics with this nutrient line. I'll be sure to do a thread for you guys. ~PKG

S

sunflower_101

sometimes i feel that An line is just to many nutes, ive tried their professional n expert n it wasnt much of a difference between the two. every other nute lines dont require much at all which i like. A lot of ppll tell me GH is best for hydro n not so much for soil is this true n if so whats best for soil?

Top Bottom