An honorable Veteran's day to you.

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

to my fellow brothers and sisters who served,

I would like to wish you all an honorable day today, where you are acknowledged, commemorated or thanked.

This generation of vets especially because of the overwhelming sacrifices you've made for every-other citizen.

You have my steadfast respect and thanks. :rasta:

Rabbi
Cal-Vet

sky high

sky high

Sky sends his UTMOST respect to those here/everywhere who have sacrificed so much to ensure our freedoms. Mere words just aren't enough...

peace

s h

L

lil miss lone

I just wanted to say thank you to my father, for fighting for our country in Nam And all the other Veterans out there, I agree words aren't enough

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Two weeks ago my husband and I attended a funeral for a 20yo young man. He was a Marine, 3td battalion, killed by an IED during his third week of service in Afghanistan (everyone in the vehicle was killed). I don't know how to thank the ones who've actually given their lives other than to pray to them.

Billygoat

Billygoat

I just wanted to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters out there also. With out us, things would be allot different. Thanks for all that you have done and will do.

Best wished to those who lost a love one. I wish you and your family nothing but the best.
Take care,
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
To all service men, past and present and their families - its hard to find words that can express the gratitude and admiration I have for you courage and dedication and sacrifice...

So I will humbly just say thank you.

P

Perfecto

grateful thanks to all of the soldiers .... past & present ....
who protect our rights, homes, land, freedoms and happiness.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Hi Farmers - I feel your sentiments but you are completely deluded if you believe our troops are fighting to protect your ass. "Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger. Kissinger was the architect of the Vietnam clusterfuck and also partly involved in the Iraq oil war, and Piplineistan in Afghanistan. I urge you to read " War Is A Racket" by Major General Smedly Butler who invaded personally dozens of countries on behalf of corporate america. When he retired Wall St. tried to get him to overthrow the U.S. government until he testified before Congress. Alan Greenspan " after all it's all about the oil". Guys you gotta do your homework. Not only are we losing our democracy but your loved ones are dying because they are being used as pawns in, empire building, recource stealing forign policy. One last quote... George W. Bush "the Constitution is just a god damn piece of paper" Biographer Mickey Herschowitz(the Bush family bioghapher). Don't believe the propaganda. Please download every film by Robert Greenwald.

dude take that lame ass shit to the conspiracy thread - this isnt about politicians and who's playing the wizard of OZ behind the curtains

this is about hard working young men and women who laid down their lives for what they believed in

some people have no repsect!

C

cannabill

Right on Motherlode, admiration to all those who keep America's flame burning ~ Bill

420Gator

420Gator

from the 37th CS much love to everyone currently overseas away from their fams during the holidays

Top Bottom