an idea for ultra sonic hash! discuss!

• Thread starter 20north
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

20north

The Branson B5510DTH is an ultrasonic cleaner with a digital timer and adjustable heatcontrol in a 2-1/2 gallon size. It is powerful enough to remove heavy oils, buffing compounds, proteins, consistent enough to manage difficult laboratory cleaning, and safe enough for delicate components or fine jewelry. Ultrasonic sound waves move through a cleaning solution, creating an effect called cavitation, which is the rapid formation and collapse of microscopic bubbles. This collapse, along with the cleaning chemistry, scrubs every wetted surface and removes most contaminates, even from blind holes and internal surfaces.
Baskets must be used and are ordered separately. See accessories tab for selection.

:anim_30:
Branson B5510DTH Features:
Digital timer
Adjustable heat control
Tank size: 11-1/2" x 9-1/2" x 6"
Overall size: 16" x 15-1/2" x 14-1/2"
Tank capacity: 2-1/2 gallon
Tank cover included
Frequency: 40khz
Voltage: 120V
Drain: Yes
:spacecraft:

20north

i really hope someone finds this as interesting as i do, as i have had ultra sonic hash oil before and will post pictures when i feel ready

the taste from ultra sonic oils is top quality very very tastey stuff better or easily compaired to good HMK oil

peace & love

-20north

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I gave this some thought as well. I deal with ultrasonics fairly regularly because of my line of work. Makes sense that an ultrasonic would knock off more trichs than a paddle on a drill.

O

ojd

sounds very interesting
please do post pics of the oil produced

peace

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

this is more effective in water extraction for bubble hash. i guess cold water is the medium. you have to process it further to get oil. does the cleaner rupture trichomes? $1000 to process how much trim at a time?

Blaze

Blaze

Very interesting indeed. Keep us posted on how it works if you pull it off.

B

Blegit21

Cant wait to see how this turns out, get up some pics! this sounds like a sick method to extract.

L

Le Herbe

Can help out the community with any questions related to ultrasonic cannabis. I am the lab director at Le Herbe and we use ultrasonication technology daily for multiple processes such as:

- Extraction: using water as a solvent and centrifuing the oil on a small or commercial capacity
- Emulsion: making water-in-oil (w/o) or oil-in-water (o/w) for cannabis drinks, tinctures, vape, etc.
- Dispersion: distributing evenly, cannabinoids throughout a low or high viscosity material

Check out leherbe.com/knowledge-center

Latest posts

Top Bottom