An intro, & preview of my show.

• Thread starter Mystre.Pharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mystre.Pharmer

Whats up fellow farmers!

Brief personal vague history:
Was a contributing member (different screen name of course) of Overgrow for many years before we lost that great resource. Since that I haven’t posted journals or DIY’s or anything for many years, but I’ve been around… just reading I guess.

I figured it’s time to start posting again and picked a few sites out of the MANY options that I liked the best. THCfarmer seems like a great community with good moderators. I hope to make this one of my frequents 

My Grow Show:
- It’s a totally sealed environment ill measure later but it’s roughly 8.5’x11.5’xnormal height
- Unique custom ebb & flow system that will make more sense with pictures, they’re easy to make and requires no medium to grow in! so easy clean up. I’ve wanted to share this design for years because I like ebb&flow but hate cleaning mediums.
- 2 1k HPS on a Light mover covering 5’x8’ (each light covers 4’ width and covers the 5’ evenly on the mover)
- 2 Iceboxes
- 1HP chiller
- 1 Hydrogen
- 20L analog dehumidifier from hydrofarm hooked to drain-to-waste
- CHHC-1

The lights and the chiller are on the dryer 240V power and I also have access to 2 20A 120v outlets too.

The max temps is 87F w/ RH @ 53-57% and 1800-2000 ppm CO2 during the day.
Night time temps=78F min w/ RH @ 50-55% and CO2 off obviously.
I use Lucas formula and have for years. I love Hygrozyme but just ran out, not sure ill get more for this show.
Also, I always have H2O2 on hand (35%)

I’m growing a little different this time than usual, I usually grow SOG. This time I’m growing 50 plants under 2 lights. I will be trimming/lollipoping on Monday at the latest. (as opposed to 160 plants ill be putting under the two lights next time with pretty much no veg time)

My Cloning/veg area
- 400W 2’x4’ T5 florescent (awesome btw)
- custom Rubbermaid roughneck areocloner (I seem to always be making a bigger one; current one is a 75 site cloner)

Well this post became longer than I anticipated :) so ill leave on this note:

The strain im growing was a gift from Maliboo, a very long time ago. Some of you might remember it…

Stardust 13
(from a male Sensi Seed Bank's Mr Nice (G13 x Hashplant) crossed with a female BCSC NL#5)

P.S. Ill be borrowing a camera soon and ill be starting a journal soon. I’m 5 days into 12/12 and I vegged the ladies for 13 days.

M

Mystre.Pharmer

Ah, hello snowkitty. I've Admired your show from afar for a while now. When I grow Giants (prolly a year or so) I want to make a very similar set up to yours, vertical lighting seems like fun and from what i hear is more effiecient. :) I'm looking forward to starting a journal myself soon, but didn't want to officially start one without being able to put up pictures :) what fun would that be ;)

Top Bottom