An Old Hippie Chick Back Online

• Thread starter Ambre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ambre

Ambre

I've been off the forums for a few years. I've been too busy learning to run our ranch to do much extra, but it's time to get back in the game. I am very happy to see a lot of old friends here.

Ambre was my original nick at ICmag. I didn't realize there was already an Amber here - if using Ambre will be too confusing, let me know & I'll ask admin if the name can be changed.

A little about me - I'm in my 50's. I grew my first weed back in the mid-70's. I like hydro with E&F being my favorite system. I've got a bunch of older seeds that have been stored in the fridge for 8-15 years, so I'm hoping I can get some of them to pop.

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Welcome aboard and cant wait to hear what oldschool genetics u get going!
PnL

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Masswelcomemat

Ambre

Ambre

Thanks for the welcome! The farm looks like a great place to hang out.

Cannapits, it's wonderful to see you here - I found my buddy again!

I need to do some work to get the garden running again since it's been a few years. Clean out the dust, replace tubing, update the ventilation, etc. I'll get that done while I hopefully get some seeds to pop; I've been hoarding some special varieties and I want to re-visit some old favorites.

william76

william76

Thanks for the welcome! The farm looks like a great place to hang out.

Cannapits, it's wonderful to see you here - I found my buddy again!

I need to do some work to get the garden running again since it's been a few years. Clean out the dust, replace tubing, update the ventilation, etc. I'll get that done while I hopefully get some seeds to pop; I've been hoarding some special varieties and I want to re-visit some old favorites.
Please do tell! And welcome to the farm friend,76

ZONER

ZONER

Howdy Ambre ....and welcome, remember Hippy Chicks never get old they just dance around a little slower...:D

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

welcome Ambre, cant wait to see what ya have in storage...........old is good.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm, from one lady to another, Ambre. :) SUPER happy to have you here.

Top Bottom