An old soul. 6 months but still going

• Thread starter ispy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ispy

I have had numerous problems early on with this plant, but it hung on. Mainly struggled with root rot issues that I could not resolve. Finally, it cleared up as it cooled off ~3 months ago. Then I split the main trunk almost in half getting too aggressive with LST. I ziptied it together and eventually it grew back together.
Just wondering how the end result will be impacted by that age. Does that matter? It has been in flowering just over a month or so and it sure looks like it is budding pretty good. A lot of them there. It is a Dosi Doe (I think is the name), given to me.
An old soul  6 months but still goind

emylou

emylou

Hey, I have had that happen with a past grow. She looks pretty good though! Healthy leaves no signs of anything to worry about that I can tell.. May suggest just removing a few leaves to give underneath buds more light. Like literally just a few.. But it's frosting up well looking at the pic😍 Only other thing I would maybe consider (only coz it happened to me) which may not be a problem if your growing indoors, is to check the split trunk for sneaky mould. Had to throw a massive blue dream out due to the stem splitting and mould developing inside and it infected all the buds. If that happens you can also tell by the smell of the buds, they won't smell right. But i think yours is going pretty well going by the pic😀

I

ispy

Hey, I have had that happen with a past grow. She looks pretty good though! Healthy leaves no signs of anything to worry about that I can tell.. May suggest just removing a few leaves to give underneath buds more light. Like literally just a few.. But it's frosting up well looking at the pic😍 Only other thing I would maybe consider (only coz it happened to me) which may not be a problem if your growing indoors, is to check the split trunk for sneaky mould. Had to throw a massive blue dream out due to the stem splitting and mould developing inside and it infected all the buds. If that happens you can also tell by the smell of the buds, they won't smell right. But i think yours is going pretty well going by the pic😀
Thanks! Notice the trash can to the right 😉. I am trying to clean it up every 3-4 days to do exactly what you said. They just keep growing back lol. Buds and plant smell good, the spit seems to have no signs of anything bad - at least on the outside. I will keep at it and continue to clean up every 3-4 days to keep the undergrowth in mind

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

The age won't hurt how the plant produces as long as the roots aren't bound up. Also, a plant that size will need a decent amount of water, as long as that need is met and fairly consistent, it will be fine. You will want to finish up on the defoliating pretty soon. it is best to stop any major clean up after 3-4weeks since flowers start forming. That way the plant is concentrating on fattening buds instead of repairing cuts. Looking good right now, your almost there. Good luck with the rest of the grow.

Top Bottom