AN ph up clouds out in nute solution now what

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

Well I have tried everything to stop the AN ph up from fogging out my nute solution so I think I'm going to scrap the stuff and find some thing else problem is what ph up can I use that will not react with my Jacks Pro ? I know ph up is made by different companies from different things but does anybody have any idea which type of ph up is least likely to react with my nute solution and cause a problem ? Thanks for any info

pugliese63

pugliese63

In my experience all the pH up products that I have used will give you some amount of cloudiness. It's never been an issue for me as it dissipates after a very short period. I consider it to be benign.

You could also use a silica supplement such as Protekt which will raise your pH and give you the added benefits of silica. I ran Jack's Pro along with Protekt and a few other supplements with great success. If my memory serves me correct Jack's is a little shy on silica.

Hope this helps.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Well I have tried everything to stop the AN ph up from fogging out my nute solution so I think I'm going to scrap the stuff and find some thing else problem is what ph up can I use that will not react with my Jacks Pro ? I know ph up is made by different companies from different things but does anybody have any idea which type of ph up is least likely to react with my nute solution and cause a problem ? Thanks for any info
You will be fine don't worry about it being cloudy give it sometime to mix really well, When using it with Jacks or any nuts you need to mix all your nuts up 1st then check the PH and add the Ph up as the last thing to the mix before you feed it, dirt/pro-mix type soil a ph around 6.2-6.3, hope this helps you

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

yeah.....I dilute my an ph up with ro water at a 1:10 ratio.....and it still clouds up. Its just a chemical reaction from an alkaline liquid hitting an acidic liquid. Don't ever make the mistake of mixing an up and down in the same container. I did it once and scared the shit out of myself.

grayarea

grayarea

id just use a potassium silicate like pro tek or the yellowbottle stuff for ph up .

Top Bottom