....and all the infused products licensees just gasped.

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

I'm a little late chiming in, but on the prices of shatter in CO. High Country Healing long-time mmj tender told me shatter was going for 80/g on the rec side and the price was going up. That was several weeks ago.... Im thinking dabable extract may bring in 100-150/g on the recreational side up there during ski season.... or more..... think about all the fuckin oil rigs that are going to be bought up there the winter.... ought to go into the used glass business instead lol.... or better yet, lease rigs to tourists by the week.... with a deposit of course.

It's a bummer to hear about the serious roadblocks for greenhouse grows. I was hoping (as I'm sure everyone else is too) to find 35+ acres of ag zoned land that I can purchase the water rights from the owner... I've seen some places in the Black Forest and further East available, but if local acceptance is going to be a telling issue then the risk is too high on the investment.... unless you wouldn't mind changing your business plan from growing weed to raising yaks or something after having gotten fully invested.

Seriously though, how would local acceptance affect you once you purchased the land and water? Are you saying they would rezone your property to RR or something? Probably really showing my ignorance here.... I'm from GA where water rights is not an issue....

On the Pueblo water rights business.... serious business is what that is. I know for a fact that the third unit at the Xcel Energy power plant that just got built a few years back down south of town was slated to be constructed using non-union labor.... until the county commissioners got done with them... after which it was a union-only job... that is, if they wanted water. Btw a supercritical boiler big enough to push an 850MW turbine needs a bunch of water... So anyways, the cost to the rate payers increased 50% for the construction of that equipment - went from a billion dollar project to more like 1.5 billion. I'm not saying it was all due to the unions... just sayin.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Yeah, my old lady kept me from making this move for a couple of years. We are divorced in 4 weeks and I'm turning in my MIP application once the ink is dry on the divorce decree.

If any of you guys are looking at divorce and are making a significant income, you might want to change your career before getting divorced.... the new CO maintenance formula has me paying $4,600 a month in alimony and child support for 9 years.... that stings yo

Top Bottom