And discount codes for mars hydro or spider farmer

• Thread starter Newbie27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodbudz4

Goodbudz4

Don’t get the Mars hydro! I bought it and while it is an excellent grow light, it doesn’t shut off properly. You literally have to unplug it to fully shut it off. I’ve tried multiple timers and even tried the switch on the ballast itself. Common problem based upon reviews

Goodbudz4

Goodbudz4

Am i reading this right? You cant turn them off with timer?

it “turns off” enough to fool me... but I had read about it on Amazon reviews after I bought it and didn’t think much about it. Went into the grow room the other day and yeah it was on with like a faint glow
I’ve had enough with the led even though I’ve had good results. I’ve went through 4 different led lights and found issues with each. Just bought a MH/HPS setup, arriving today

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
it “turns off” enough to fool me... but I had read about it on Amazon reviews after I bought it and didn’t think much about it. Went into the grow room the other day and yeah it was on with like a faint glow
I’ve had enough with the led even though I’ve had good results. I’ve went through 4 different led lights and found issues with each. Just bought a MH/HPS setup, arriving today
I think hat would be a problem with the timers not the lights.

Goodbudz4

Goodbudz4

I think hat would be a problem with the timers not the lights.

youd think but I disconnected the timers and turned it off at the ballast, still stays on very very dim. Literally have to unplug it to completely shut off the light. No good

Latest posts

Top Bottom