And here's my story

• Thread starter donmekka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
donmekka

donmekka

Well i figured I'd introduce myself now that i know i am gonna be around for awhile.
It was a summer night on the lake just graduated the 6th grade my cousin introduced me to this wonderful herb called marijuana...i fell in love on the first hit. My problem now was the shit was expensive for a 14 year old farm boy. so this got me thinking i am buying a bag and it has 100 or more seeds an all i am doing is throwing them out.well i stopped throwing them out and started saving them over the winter. Well mom found them and asked what I was doing with marijuana seeds! I was like WTF how does my mom know what this stuff is??? I told her I was holding them for a friend...at this time I was trying to gather all the info I could on cultivation of MJ ....I quickly found out just about everyone that claimed to be experts were frauds. my first indoor was when I was 15 had a bunch of incandescents and a fluorescent reptile light in my closet... Thought I was slick and my parents would never find it in my closet. Until I came home and found the main cola chopped off! This is when I found out my parents smoked. They told me they were out and this is there house ....Ok enough with indoor to many bush wackers ...did I mention I was a farm boy? I recruited a friend and we were planting 20-30 plants every spring
and always had massive amounts of herb SEED FREE,yeah we were the cool kids.
Then I got a great paying job in my early 20's that started to do randoms so I quit smoking and growing for myself. During this time I decided to share my knowledge to help people with weed independence. Most of my old friend and family haven't bought herb in over 10 years lol.
Then my great high paying job went under...this wasn't a bad thing 2weeks later I had a job that paid more and the best NO DRUG test !
Since then i have been back doing my thang growing dank ! And that's my story hope you enjoyed

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool story farm boy, welcome back to growing dank. Peace

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Ha ha yo parents knew you had that all the while, they eas waiting till harvest, sweet story!

Top Bottom