and it begins again

• Thread starter noktommaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noktommaster

ok so i am starting my second grow now. i am going a bit bigger this time around, my first grow i planted 25 seeds, got ten plants, with only two females. now i planted 72 seed and i have forty sprouts(hopefully more than two females this time, hahaha).

i am started them off in expandable peat pucks and transfered them over into solo cups of miricle grow soil-less mix(i know i know, miracle grow sux but i am only using bag seed). i have a 305 watt compact floro set up. hopefully i can up grade to a hps or led system soon.

so wish me luck.:rock

And it begins again
And it begins again 2
And it begins again 3
A

ananda karSaka

Good luck.

I've gotten some quality plants from bag seed, but very few.

if you're going to invest the time and effort go ahead and spend 50 - 100 bucks
and get some quality seeds.

IMHO you'll get much better results. That's a whole lotta' work, with very little return.

N

noktommaster

Good luck.

I've gotten some quality plants from bag seed, but very few.

if you're going to invest the time and effort go ahead and spend 50 - 100 bucks
and get some quality seeds.

IMHO you'll get much better results. That's a whole lotta' work, with very little return.

yeah i am going to spring for seeds once i feel i am better at growing. but for now i am good with bag seed. don't want to drop $100 on seeds then kill all the plants.

C

ChronicChthonic

Hey, there's nothing wrong with starting off with bag seed for a beginner, that's what I did. Even being more experienced, this summer I grew out a couple of seeds from a bag of unusually good "midis" for the hell of it and while one plant turned out very mediocre, the other turned into a giant weed stick, very dense buds - at harvest she weighed out at just over an O!

I hope you get lucky enough to get that kind of plant from your bag seed - or at least some more females!

B

Bluebud

They looked stretched already. Get that light as close to those babies as possible. The less you stress them, than the more females you will get.

Top Bottom