And It Begins...

• Thread starter DaKindBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Thank you guys for the kind words. This is just the beginning of something special... We already have blueprints and the financial means to buy the commercial lisence for 5,000 plants as soon as it's available. Although it all can change in the blink of an eye... We hope for the best. I would love to see this state flourish from all of the revenue and start fixing the roads and buying the kids everything they need to become successful and have all the means to make this world a better place. I have had people laugh in my face after telling them how hemp/cannabis can change the world...I will forever be a firm believer of the medicinal properties this plant possesses as well as the bond people share while sitting around a camp fire and remembering the good old days. One luv brothers.

Wow, fucking amazing. You've got the room to grow some freaking monsters in there man. Too cool. What kind of trellising are you going to run?

We have a couple ideas floating around. We have two built already made from 3/4" pvc and netting but have been throwing the idea around about trying these....thoughts?

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Thank you guys for the kind words. This is just the beginning of something special... We already have blueprints and the financial means to buy the commercial lisence for 5,000 plants as soon as it's available. Although it all can change in the blink of an eye... We hope for the best. I would love to see this state flourish from all of the revenue and start fixing the roads and buying the kids everything they need to become successful and have all the means to make this world a better place. I have had people laugh in my face after telling them how hemp/cannabis can change the world...I will forever be a firm believer of the medicinal properties this plant possesses as well as the bond people share while sitting around a camp fire and remembering the good old days. One luv brothers.

We have a couple ideas floating around. We have two built already made from 3/4" pvc and netting but have been throwing the idea around about trying these....thoughts?

View attachment 675057
I hope this garden grows beyond expectations. I share the sentiment that Cannabis make the world a better place.

I prefer cages like you have pictured over the square trellis myself. Currently growing in 10 gal containers with tomato cages, can move each plant around to have better access. Not possible with the netting.

S

scrappy420

Great job man! How long Are you gonna veg for? I ask this because my good friend just invested in cc 8gal and vegged his first run for 4 weeks and got stretchy 8oz plants and second run did 2 weeks and got short 8oz plants. Heavy16 nutes. he tryed the cc nutes and got 6oz each both times. Looks great!

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Great job man! How long Are you gonna veg for? I ask this because my good friend just invested in cc 8gal and vegged his first run for 4 weeks and got stretchy 8oz plants and second run did 2 weeks and got short 8oz plants. Heavy16 nutes. he tryed the cc nutes and got 6oz each both times. Looks great!

Let me first start out by saying I am a organic soil guy. These guy I am working with have been growing this method for some years now. Everything is based off a 3 week veg cycle. This first run in the new room they will be begging a bit longer because we have some extra time until the remaining two rooms are done. With that being said they have been pulling about a pound per plant...I think the last batch netted around 14 pounds from 16 plants... I wish I could tell you what nutrient line they used but this time we are using the cc line because they gave us a grows worth for free.

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

Just a quick update.

Headband (Capitol city cut) - I have been running this thing since the medical marijuana came to Michigan. This pheno was found out of a pack of headband from Cali by a good friend. Terpiest bud I have in the stable hands down. Sour sour sour, nose burning sour.

Cabana special - this cut came to me in the early 2000's grew it for a couple years and ended up giving it to a good friend that I went to high school with. He kept it all these years..... If you are in the tri county area u have had this flower no doubt.

Cosmic bubba - I found this pheno in a pack of mos cutty's stock. (Pre 98 bubba x lavender am-core). I kept two lovely ladies out of the few packs I ran, one spot on bubba with a better yield and this little lady.

This is here in organic soil fed tea only. This pheno of the cosmic bubba was nothing like any of the parental stock..... Just straight resin producing with a killer yield and blows the cookies out of the water.

Can't wait to see what it does For us in this new rdwc setup. Until next time... Keep it irie. Bless.

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

The girls are starting to uptake and put some growth on, took a few shots of the cosmic bubba's and cabanas. Room #2's hvac and electrical is finished...now to hang the lights and setup the system. Should have plants in the water in 2 weeks.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

So much space for activities... and dank ass buds.:fire:
I know this is going to be epic, thanks for continuing the thread. We know your busy!

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

I concur with everyone else on your set up chief...premo...can't wait to see how big of a jungle u pump out

Thank you so much brother, we are in this for the same reasons. The love of the plant and healing people all around the world.

Loving the updates! Plants look so healthy - this is going to be a beautiful grow in each room. My continued best wishes to you and your grow.

That really means a lot, so much time and energy going into something that benefits the world is a great feeling.

Loving the setup also, very clean & professional, good job. Girls are lush, good luck with the grow.

Could not have done it without the help of my team. I was brought in to help them on the journey of health, peace and prosperity.

So much space for activities... and dank ass buds.:fire:
I know this is going to be epic, thanks for continuing the thread. We know your busy!

Hahahaha I fucking love that movie bro. And yes SOOO much room for dank. I cannot wait for all 3 rooms to be going and full of lush vegetation and flowers. Thanks for stopping by and checking in. It really means a lot. Keep it irie brother.

And on that note I am taking a night off and my wife and I plant to stop by the local watering hole and shoot the shit since we don't get to spend a lot of time together... But first we should fire up huh? Tonight we have been blessed by the cosmic bubba. This is the same cut we are running right now in room #1. If anybody knows how to get ahold of mos cutty drop me a line... Would like to show him the pheno we found out of seekers hard work. Bless.

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

grow room looks sick. i could only wish to have that much space. then again i do have a basement that i rent out to my cousin....could kick her out and turn it into a grow room lol

Top Bottom