And Jackson County Is Pulling The Trigger

• Thread starter DjangoNugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DjangoNugs

Looks like the Jackson County is going to deal another blow to all of us here in the Rogue. The mail Tribune seems to think it will essentialy ban rural residential growing. How many people could that completely cut off from there medicine or medicinal providers? How many people are gooing to lose their jobs? And all because of a few complaints. Its read.icculus. We all spoke out against this in November when they brought this up over a whopping 26 complaints about odor. That is it. 26 complaints. Guess it didn't mean anything. I guess they want to live up to the name of the Rogue Valley because all it will do is make more people go rogue. Its going to be finalized on the 16th upon emergency legislature. Maybe we have another chance to raise our voice. We'llknow soon. Good luck out there farmers. Here's the article:

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Why not enact a law requiring odor control instead of all out ban, thats what theyve done up here. Cant stand the lower 48 and robbing personal freedoms. Luckily my states constitution protects personal freedoms on private property.

tj Wise

tj Wise

"Jackson County Development Services Manager Kelly Madding said existing medical marijuana growers on rural residential land could apply for pre-existing, non-conforming use status, which could allow them to continue operating."

D

DjangoNugs

Could being the key word. Hopefully it's not Like the grandfathering law that says you can't add cards if you lose one or add any if you have space. I think @OMGimaDONKEY nailed it right on the head.

tj Wise

tj Wise

Finally opened: "Commissioners will give the permanent ordinance a second reading on April 20th"

Latest posts

Top Bottom