And Now, For My Next Grow...

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I'm still on my very first grow waiting patiently to harvest... I have four Aurora Indica plants that smell absolutely awesome, very citrus sweet(orange smelling).

So I was thinking of what I want to do next: I plan on doing 6 plants, I could just clone my AI mother plant but I haven't sampled my current batch. I also started a Canuk Blueberry mother that I can take a couple of clones from. Both are supposed to be very heavy nighttime Indica strains and medically good for my needs. I'm a night time couple hours before bed type of smoker.

so I was thinking that I might want to start four AIs from the AI mother and two CBs from the CB mother, They seem to be both about the same grow characteristics.

any and all thoughts on the matter is more than appreciated,
thanks

Polar510

Polar510

Hey Man sounds good the only thing I would recommend is make sure you take the clones when the plants are still in Veg. When I 1st started growing I took clones from a plant in flower and it takes alot longer to get rooted and established.
Canuk Blueberry? Yummy!!!!

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Hey Man sounds good the only thing I would recommend is make sure you take the clones when the plants are still in Veg. When I 1st started growing I took clones from a plant in flower and it takes alot longer to get rooted and established.
Canuk Blueberry? Yummy!!!!

yeah, thanks for the advice. I have an AI and blueberry mother in constant Veg state in another tent.

Top Bottom