And sog experts hear? Think I’m useing to much water….have a tendency to go to hard.

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LJBB

LJBB

I currently run an analog Apollo with a photocell… I can water every hr or every 4hrs no in between then 6-12hrs
Also with the Auto Pilot timer you can do up to 8 irrigation events per day and I have never felt I needed more.

LJBB

LJBB

Ok, I’ve done some research on folvic acid in conjunction with humic acid and kelp….
My worry is that last time I ran organic / flora nova in my system, I had non stop growth piping up in my Rez/ water chiller.
If I use kelp,folvic, and humic acid with 5ml per gal h2o2 will that help or hurt?
H202 kills all organic nutrients as far as I know.

LJBB

LJBB

Folvic and humid said ok to use with h2o2?
I will never tell you something I’m not positive about however if you ask Aquaman I’m 99% sure he will say the same thing as he taught me months ago. H202 ruins/fucks up/kills anything organic. So it’s either 100% synthetic no kelp, Fulvic, or Humic unless foilared never in the reservoir with H202. Or run a live reservoir with all the organic additions you want and use 2ml Hydroguard to keep it from building all the nasty shit that comes along with running organic nutrients in a hydroponic or damn close to it in a COCO DTW reservoir. I have ran both ways for over a year each and I THINK I would rather run a live reservoir with organic additions but there is not an incredible difference in yield from my experience. However IMO you should or could get better TERPS from adding the organic additions.

There is nobody that can give you all the answers because all grow rooms, grow room environments, and the other 1000s of variables can’t be the same from one grow to another. So like my mentor has always told me the only way to get truly better is grows under your belt. Excluding outdoor I’m on my 17th grow and there is room for improvement sometimes lots of it on every grow when lots of improvement seems to be needed I know for the most part it’s my fault for neglecting the grow or being lazy. Like riding a bike the more you do it the better you will get. Lastly cleanliness is so fucking important in an indoor grow that if you send most veteran growers (not me) a couple pics of your room they will seriously tell you to get your shit together and not to be a lazy ass if there is so much as one leaf in a tray or on the floor!! Or any other visible unnecessary garbage in the room. It took me a couple grows to truly figure out just how important a truly clean room is.

It’s getting late! Peace out,

LJ

LJBB

LJBB

I will never tell you something I’m not positive about however if you ask Aquaman I’m 99% sure he will say the same thing as he taught me months ago. H202 ruins/fucks up/kills anything organic. So it’s either 100% synthetic no kelp, Fulvic, or Humic unless foilared never in the reservoir with H202. Or run a live reservoir with all the organic additions you want and use 2ml Hydroguard to keep it from building all the nasty shit that comes along with running organic nutrients in a hydroponic or damn close to it in a COCO DTW reservoir. I have ran both ways for over a year each and I THINK I would rather run a live reservoir with organic additions but there is not an incredible difference in yield from my experience. However IMO you should or could get better TERPS from adding the organic additions.

There is nobody that can give you all the answers because all grow rooms, grow room environments, and the other 1000s of variables can’t be the same from one grow to another. So like my mentor has always told me the only way to get truly better is grows under your belt. Excluding outdoor I’m on my 17th grow and there is room for improvement sometimes lots of it on every grow when lots of improvement seems to be needed I know for the most part it’s my fault for neglecting the grow or being lazy. Like riding a bike the more you do it the better you will get. Lastly cleanliness is so fucking important in an indoor grow that if you send most veteran growers (not me) a couple pics of your room they will seriously tell you to get your shit together and not to be a lazy ass if there is so much as one leaf in a tray or on the floor!! Or any other visible unnecessary garbage in the room. It took me a couple grows to truly figure out just how important a truly clean room is.

LJ

It is impossible to get 100 on any grow but try to loose the least amount of points every grow cause as the grower that wrote this says once points are lost you can never get them back!! I have had this on the front of my grow binder for over 3 years and it’s 100% true. There are hundreds of ways to loose points and the more you grow the easier it will be to not not loose points but everyone looses points every grow. Just try to keep it to minimum and that ONLY comes with experience!!!

LJBB

LJBB

If you hit 3/light please send me detailed instructions as my best after 3+ years growing is always a few grams short of 2/light.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

If you hit 3/light please send me detailed instructions as my best after 3+ years growing is always a few grams short of 2/light.
If I had 8 more grams on each plant I would have hit 3lb. Can’t give u advise because I started growing in 2020. I can send ya a few cuts though if you pay shipping lol

• Haha
Reactions: PK1
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Shit if your close enough I’ll drop em off lol

Get some ethos mandarin cookies v2 beans. If you’re a sog grower u need to give them a try…. Hand to god had the biggest mains I’ve seen to date….strait Louisville sluggers

PK1

PK1

Supporter

LJ
he is right about this

PK1

PK1

Supporter
If I had 8 more grams on each plant I would have hit 3lb. Can’t give u advise because I started growing in 2020. I can send ya a few cuts though if you pay shipping lol
put another plant under the light that should give you more than 8 grams.
look at it this way, you have one donkey that is taking a load from point A to B or you have 5 donkeys doing the load in one trip.
just make sure you feed the donkeys properly 😂

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

put another plant under the light that should give you more than 8 grams.
look at it this way, you have one donkey that is taking a load from point A to B or you have 5 donkeys doing the load in one trip.
just make sure you feed the donkeys properly 😂
Lol you ain’t wrong 😂

Top Bottom